Mona Vie????????

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try this drink...it supposedly addresses many fatigue issues.

A friend swears by it, but is MLM so ya never know.

Please wait...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's an Acai product. It's a good quality of the berry and it's not a product that's loaded with mostly juice concentrates of other useless berries. A personal trainer buddy of mine who also trains at the gym I work at sells the stuff and actually signed me up as a 'distributor'. I won't pay a lot of money for this product as an anti-oxidant, because I have enough anti-oxidant capacity with the supps I take, but it is good for a top quality Acai product.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Please don't waste your money on this. Acai is healthy, but you can find a very good extract of it on the net for about 10 bucks that will last you 2 months. I know some people who sell that stuff and they act like they are in a cult :run:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Please don't waste your money on this. Acai is healthy, but you can find a very good extract of it on the net for about 10 bucks that will last you 2 months. I know some people who sell that stuff and they act like they are in a cult :run:

YOU ARE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THEM ACTING LIKE A CULT!!! A buddy of mine got into selling this stuff, and JEEZ! He will preech your ear off for hours! He gave me a free bottlethinking he was going to lure me in, so I tried it. Did not taste that bad, but I don't think Ifelt all the sick energy and other stuff they claim. It does seem like it is very healthy, given all the extracts it has, but for the price..........I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! That sh!t is not cheap!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Acai is an overall 'healthy' berry, but as FOG mentioned many other berries have a higher ORAC value.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Acai is an overall 'healthy' berry, but as FOG mentioned many other berries have a higher ORAC value.
The trainer in my gym is having a tasting event/demo in the back yoga room. Hahahaha.