anyone taking 200mg per week of Test E?

newrobb

Awards
i'm 44. went to leading andropose/endo in Toronto and although my T read low end of normal. i don't qualify for any TRT. a while back i did a poorly administered cycle of Test E of 100mg. i did notice better energy, recovery, sexual desire and some benefits for my bodybuilding in terms of lean muscle plus some lowering of bodyfat.
~
i want to do another cycle of Test E at 200mg per week shot @ 100mg twice per week. all the other steroid forums are telling me that 200mg is useless, especially for bodybuilidng and that i won't be seeing any benefits unless i use a min. of 300mg per week. the standard is 500mg per week. i just don't want to get into this kind of use.
~
SO, anyone doing the same thing. using it for the benefits of TRT quality of life with some bodybuilding benefits for muscular development and hardness?
~
Do i need an anti-estrogen at this dose?
Do i need PCT at this dose or should i just taper down? Nolva or Clomid? When to start in the cycle and at what dose and for how long?
How long the cycle? (i was planning 12 weeks)
~
Thanks, i appreciate it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
i'm 44. went to leading andropose/endo in Toronto and although my T read low end of normal. i don't qualify for any TRT. a while back i did a poorly administered cycle of Test E of 100mg. i did notice better energy, recovery, sexual desire and some benefits for my bodybuilding in terms of lean muscle plus some lowering of bodyfat.
~
i want to do another cycle of Test E at 200mg per week shot @ 100mg twice per week. all the other steroid forums are telling me that 200mg is useless, especially for bodybuilidng and that i won't be seeing any benefits unless i use a min. of 300mg per week. the standard is 500mg per week. i just don't want to get into this kind of use.
~
SO, anyone doing the same thing. using it for the benefits of TRT quality of life with some bodybuilding benefits for muscular development and hardness?
~
Do i need an anti-estrogen at this dose?
Do i need PCT at this dose or should i just taper down? Nolva or Clomid? When to start in the cycle and at what dose and for how long?
How long the cycle? (i was planning 12 weeks)
~
Thanks, i appreciate it.
If you modify your question,
take it as a project of maintaining good health and do not assume a priori that you will be using testosterone,
then
we can have discussion on what to do.

If you do, please start another thread with more apropriate title.

Hopefully you will arrive at good physique anyhow,
just supported with better liver and lipid profile.

MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Awards
whats up NEWROB? i have taken doses of enanthate from 200mg to 1000 mgs per week. Obviously 1000mg per week worked the best but i actually had good results as far as 200mg per week. I am at the point in my life that i beleive in less mg. longer cycles. They work for me for what i need to accomplish. And yes i would still take something post cycle. A little Clomid and/or HCG. good luck