Lethargic a lot??

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys don't know if anyone can help or not, however here's the problem. I feel tired a lot latelt don't really know why, it's been a little while now tho' and it doesn't seem like any change. I'm 31 been lifting again seriously again now I guess for about 2 years. I'm supplementing with Diesel Test Hardcore for about a week b4 that it was Drive/RPM stack for a month. I started megadosing vitamin C a week ago to see if that would help I've always supplemented with it tho'. Also I've been taking Reset A.D. to see if that would help I've been taking it for a month also. I've recently started to wean off caffeine I tried cold turkey and got unbelievable headaches. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Should I hit the Dr's?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed a massive boost in energy lately from getting up early and going for a 30minute, brisk 3km walk. I'd normally come home from work and sleep for a bit but find that I don't need too lately.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yea that might work I'm willing to try anything. I'm so tired of being tired all the time. And I don't want to resort to stims all the time I'd really like to get off them completely except for pre-workout every once in awhile.

Saurabh

Awards
Why are you feeling tired? The best answer will come from you.

Are you stressed at work or in life?

How often are you working out?

Are you taking proper rest/sleep?

How much of supplements do you take.

A brief answers on the above questions might help us, and you, to figure whats wrong mate.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Going to see your DR is the best option. Blood work can tell a lot. Also, make sure you eat some complex carbs during the day, along with plenty of water. Caffeine is not the enemy, excess caffeine is.

31 is young, too young to feel worn out all the time. Does your family have any health related problems? For example, did your father have low test, heart ailments, etc?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Why are you feeling tired? The best answer will come from you.

Are you stressed at work or in life?

How often are you working out?

Are you taking proper rest/sleep?

How much of supplements do you take.

A brief answers on the above questions might help us, and you, to figure whats wrong mate.

Naw i'm not stressed out I don't think.

I'm on the 5x5 training right now so I work out 3 days a week.

I think i'm getting enough sleep I get at least 8 hours sometimes 10 on the weekends.

umm i just upped my vitamin c intake to about 6 grams a day/ I take about 9 grams Fish oil, I just started Diesel Hardcore Test. Like I said b4 thatr it was RPM/Drive stack for a month and thats it. I don't really keep track of carbs/protein/fat however I eat 6-7 times a day. I forgot I take Reset A.D. 3 times a day

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Going to see your DR is the best option. Blood work can tell a lot. Also, make sure you eat some complex carbs during the day, along with plenty of water. Caffeine is not the enemy, excess caffeine is.

31 is young, too young to feel worn out all the time. Does your family have any health related problems? For example, did your father have low test, heart ailments, etc?

Yea I know I think i'm gonna have to go to the Dr's and get some bloodwork done. No my grandfather has Diabetes but he's the only one. I know I was taking in to much caffeine b4 and i just figured that was the problem and now I'm just like blah, b4 i'd just drink some coffee or have an energy drink if I felt the least bit tired.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
During my last stint in the "sand," I was consuming a ton of Red Bulls to stay alert. 18-20 hour days can wear a person down. Anyway, my friend ordered something called, Stim'd Out for me to try. It was a blessing. I not only felt refreshed, but my caffeine dependency was caught and I was able to get back to a normal range for a day.
Yea I know I think i'm gonna have to go to the Dr's and get some bloodwork done. No my grandfather has Diabetes but he's the only one. I know I was taking in to much caffeine b4 and i just figured that was the problem and now I'm just like blah, b4 i'd just drink some coffee or have an energy drink if I felt the least bit tired.

Saurabh

Awards
Naw i'm not stressed out I don't think.

I'm on the 5x5 training right now so I work out 3 days a week.

I think i'm getting enough sleep I get at least 8 hours sometimes 10 on the weekends.

umm i just upped my vitamin c intake to about 6 grams a day/ I take about 9 grams Fish oil, I just started Diesel Hardcore Test. Like I said b4 thatr it was RPM/Drive stack for a month and thats it. I don't really keep track of carbs/protein/fat however I eat 6-7 times a day. I forgot I take Reset A.D. 3 times a day
Thats more detailed. Thanks.

You arent working too much with 3 days a week, so that rules out exertion due to work. (I hope you are not doing much of cardio on remaining days...just checking).

If you are getting 8-10 hour sleep that means you are getting enough sleep. So check that too.

Your supplement is fine. I dont think any Test booster makes you tired, and I have heard only good things about DTH. What may happen is if you have not used much of Test boosters it will make you cranky, often pi$$ed off for no reason. I am making a wild guess here that maybe, just maybe, you are getting a feeling of that angst/aggression/alpha male feeling and it may come across differently to you.

How about you take a week off supplements and see how that works???

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
hope you find out how to fix this cause im in the same boat.let me know what seems to work for you cuase im only 33 im just now droping some of my cardio but i lift 5 days and was doing cardio 6x now its hiit 2-3x with couple med int. for 30min just to shed some fat

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
hope you find out how to fix this cause im in the same boat.let me know what seems to work for you cuase im only 33 im just now droping some of my cardio but i lift 5 days and was doing cardio 6x now its hiit 2-3x with couple med int. for 30min just to shed some fat
This thread is almost 3 years old, but I would see a doctor. It sounds like you may have adrenal fatigue.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vitamin B12 and B6, try those. If all else fails, go to the doc.