Lethargic a lot??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

Question Lethargic a lot??

Hey guys don't know if anyone can help or not, however here's the problem. I feel tired a lot latelt don't really know why, it's been a little while now tho' and it doesn't seem like any change. I'm 31 been lifting again seriously again now I guess for about 2 years. I'm supplementing with Diesel Test Hardcore for about a week b4 that it was Drive/RPM stack for a month. I started megadosing vitamin C a week ago to see if that would help I've always supplemented with it tho'. Also I've been taking Reset A.D. to see if that would help I've been taking it for a month also. I've recently started to wean off caffeine I tried cold turkey and got unbelievable headaches. Don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Should I hit the Dr's?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

I've noticed a massive boost in energy lately from getting up early and going for a 30minute, brisk 3km walk. I'd normally come home from work and sleep for a bit but find that I don't need too lately.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

Yea that might work I'm willing to try anything. I'm so tired of being tired all the time. And I don't want to resort to stims all the time I'd really like to get off them completely except for pre-workout every once in awhile.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

Why are you feeling tired? The best answer will come from you.

Are you stressed at work or in life?

How often are you working out?

Are you taking proper rest/sleep?

How much of supplements do you take.

A brief answers on the above questions might help us, and you, to figure whats wrong mate.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Going to see your DR is the best option. Blood work can tell a lot. Also, make sure you eat some complex carbs during the day, along with plenty of water. Caffeine is not the enemy, excess caffeine is.

31 is young, too young to feel worn out all the time. Does your family have any health related problems? For example, did your father have low test, heart ailments, etc?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Why are you feeling tired? The best answer will come from you.

Are you stressed at work or in life?

How often are you working out?

Are you taking proper rest/sleep?

How much of supplements do you take.

A brief answers on the above questions might help us, and you, to figure whats wrong mate.

Naw i'm not stressed out I don't think.

I'm on the 5x5 training right now so I work out 3 days a week.

I think i'm getting enough sleep I get at least 8 hours sometimes 10 on the weekends.

umm i just upped my vitamin c intake to about 6 grams a day/ I take about 9 grams Fish oil, I just started Diesel Hardcore Test. Like I said b4 thatr it was RPM/Drive stack for a month and thats it. I don't really keep track of carbs/protein/fat however I eat 6-7 times a day. I forgot I take Reset A.D. 3 times a day
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Going to see your DR is the best option. Blood work can tell a lot. Also, make sure you eat some complex carbs during the day, along with plenty of water. Caffeine is not the enemy, excess caffeine is.

31 is young, too young to feel worn out all the time. Does your family have any health related problems? For example, did your father have low test, heart ailments, etc?

Yea I know I think i'm gonna have to go to the Dr's and get some bloodwork done. No my grandfather has Diabetes but he's the only one. I know I was taking in to much caffeine b4 and i just figured that was the problem and now I'm just like blah, b4 i'd just drink some coffee or have an energy drink if I felt the least bit tired.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

During my last stint in the "sand," I was consuming a ton of Red Bulls to stay alert. 18-20 hour days can wear a person down. Anyway, my friend ordered something called, Stim'd Out for me to try. It was a blessing. I not only felt refreshed, but my caffeine dependency was caught and I was able to get back to a normal range for a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Yea I know I think i'm gonna have to go to the Dr's and get some bloodwork done. No my grandfather has Diabetes but he's the only one. I know I was taking in to much caffeine b4 and i just figured that was the problem and now I'm just like blah, b4 i'd just drink some coffee or have an energy drink if I felt the least bit tired.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

Quote Originally Posted by kbtoy31 View Post
    Naw i'm not stressed out I don't think.

I'm on the 5x5 training right now so I work out 3 days a week.

I think i'm getting enough sleep I get at least 8 hours sometimes 10 on the weekends.

umm i just upped my vitamin c intake to about 6 grams a day/ I take about 9 grams Fish oil, I just started Diesel Hardcore Test. Like I said b4 thatr it was RPM/Drive stack for a month and thats it. I don't really keep track of carbs/protein/fat however I eat 6-7 times a day. I forgot I take Reset A.D. 3 times a day
    Thats more detailed. Thanks.

You arent working too much with 3 days a week, so that rules out exertion due to work. (I hope you are not doing much of cardio on remaining days...just checking).

If you are getting 8-10 hour sleep that means you are getting enough sleep. So check that too.

Your supplement is fine. I dont think any Test booster makes you tired, and I have heard only good things about DTH. What may happen is if you have not used much of Test boosters it will make you cranky, often pi$$ed off for no reason. I am making a wild guess here that maybe, just maybe, you are getting a feeling of that angst/aggression/alpha male feeling and it may come across differently to you.

How about you take a week off supplements and see how that works???
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

hope you find out how to fix this cause im in the same boat.let me know what seems to work for you cuase im only 33 im just now droping some of my cardio but i lift 5 days and was doing cardio 6x now its hiit 2-3x with couple med int. for 30min just to shed some fat
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.44%

Quote Originally Posted by tubbednova View Post
    hope you find out how to fix this cause im in the same boat.let me know what seems to work for you cuase im only 33 im just now droping some of my cardio but i lift 5 days and was doing cardio 6x now its hiit 2-3x with couple med int. for 30min just to shed some fat
    This thread is almost 3 years old, but I would see a doctor. It sounds like you may have adrenal fatigue.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Vitamin B12 and B6, try those. If all else fails, go to the doc.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lethargic
    By 3708grunt in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:49 AM
  2. Lethargic
    By double s in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. Lethargic during the day!
    By h3yhOwy0udOin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3