Test + Preg gel = no DHT?
- 04-17-2008, 12:43 PM
- 04-17-2008, 02:13 PM
04-17-2008, 08:18 PM
04-18-2008, 12:26 AM
04-18-2008, 12:29 AM
04-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Personally I cannot explain the problem unles possibly there is a money involved or prestige or similar.
In my book, everybody who needs it, should use injectable testosterone, except when low DHT is present.
I also think that testosterone injections should be done more frequently than a once a week.
So there is another pressure, pressure to use large, thick and long, needles.
Using those big fat needles, it does not take long to "convince" many into transdermals.
It is hard to use long needles often.
Infrequent injections often do not work.
I suspect that there is no money in prescribing injectable test,
but you see at doc's offices all kind of samples of transdermals.
With injection, what goes in, stays in.
Forget hair splitting IM vs subq.
With transdermals there is a lots of variables that additionally vary with passing time.
Translation, lots of more vistis to doctor, little hope for quick and stable routine,
and geting on with life. Becomes life long chasing a tail project.
Next translation, doctors are busy.
04-18-2008, 02:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
- By passthatblunt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
- By GuyverX in forum PESReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2010, 09:51 PM
- By taidan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2010, 04:33 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:47 PM