New to Hcg Questions

1bigtexan

Awards
I am taking hcg starting today and have a couple of questions. First of all, the 500 calorie diet??? I am an active person (playing sports and Working Out), this could not be the way to go for me. I really want to lose weight and being on this is a great way to make things happen. Any advise to go along with this? I take 3ml every other day. Anyone in the same/similar situation.

Naven

Awards
Huh? What does HCG have to do with a 500 calorie diet?

1bigtexan

Awards
I heard about this diet that "could" go along with it. I have heard a lot about it. Look up 500 calorie hcg diet. It is definitely out there.

Naven

Awards
Well, there is a fad-diet now that involves HCG, but it's a scam, the book is written by a known scammer and most of it is complete garbage. But we can owe the recent HCG shortage to the fad catching on...

Kingston pt

Awards
500 cals a day is not healthy don't ever try it.

keith1958

Awards
Kevin whats his name is a farse and is just making miney from people that listen to him. He is about as smart as a box of rocks.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
HCG Shortage

Well, there is a fad-diet now that involves HCG, but it's a scam, the book is written by a known scammer and most of it is complete garbage. But we can owe the recent HCG shortage to the fad catching on...
Tell me about it! My pharmacy (here in PA) just informed me that I will have to wait 6-8 weeks because of the shortage! I agree with you, it has to be the explosion of the HCG diet but I find it incredible that so many people have been able to obtain prescriptions that there is little or no supply left.