Frequent urination - BPH? - AnabolicMinds.com

Frequent urination - BPH?

1. New Member

Frequent urination - BPH?

I am 45 and urinate more than 10 time a day. Also had to wake up in the night once or twice. I drink more than gallon of water every day. My prostate specific antigen (PSA) seems normal (0.8). Doctor did a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) and he felt that the Prostate was little bit harder. My blood sugar is normal.

I am trying to find the cause of Frequent urination. is this because of BPH? . I also have low T. Your suggestions are appreciated

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by seth64 View Post
    I am 45 and urinate more than 10 time a day. Also had to wake up in the night once or twice. I drink more than gallon of water every day. My prostate specific antigen (PSA) seems normal (0.8). Doctor did a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) and he felt that the Prostate was little bit harder. My blood sugar is normal.

I am trying to find the cause of Frequent urination. is this because of BPH? . I also have low T. Your suggestions are appreciated
    Start with 1 TBSP hempseed oil a day and increase to total of 1000 mgs GLA either from borage oil or evening primose oil. this should plug you up nicely. Most people i find are lacking in GLA and arachondic acid and for some reason have a genetic predispostion or excess amount of DHA and EPA in there RBC fatty acid profile
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I drink less than a gallon a day and I still piss more than 10 times a day. If I drink my usually gallon a day like I used to I piss at least 20 times a day or more.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I drink less than a gallon a day and I still piss more than 10 times a day. If I drink my usually gallon a day like I used to I piss at least 20 times a day or more.
    same here and i have to get up at least 3 times a night
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    same here and i have to get up at least 3 times a night
    If you are pissing at night time then it could be a sugar imbalance and you may need to be examin what you eat at night time. BPH can mimic prediabetic and hypoglycemic state as well. What the GLA does is reduces inflammtion as well as helps regulate insulin and blood sugars
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    If you are pissing at night time then it could be a sugar imbalance and you may need to be examin what you eat at night time. BPH can mimic prediabetic and hypoglycemic state as well. What the GLA does is reduces inflammtion as well as helps regulate insulin and blood sugars
    it might just be that i drink about 2-3gals a day
  7. New Member

Try drinking less water esp. after 6.00pm if you do not want to wake up at night to urinate.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Start with 1 TBSP hempseed oil a day and increase to total of 1000 mgs GLA either from borage oil or evening primose oil. this should plug you up nicely. Most people i find are lacking in GLA and arachondic acid and for some reason have a genetic predispostion or excess amount of DHA and EPA in there RBC fatty acid profile

How does increasing omega-6's remedy the problem of frequent urination?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206.8 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seth64 View Post

Could it be caused by anxiety / stress? (have you looked into it)

That is my problem..even when I go to bed at night, if I can't sleep straight the way, i get a bit anxious and I need to go to the toilet several times...

the only thing that is helping me is xanax

Similar Forum Threads

1. Frequent Urination and Low testosterone?
    By K1212 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. frequent urination on dcp/lev reloaded??
    By tunnelrat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 10:00 PM
  3. frequent urination due to increased calories?
    By fasthumpman in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM
  4. frequent urination + high protein diets?
    By LEARNINGLOTS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:03 PM