Frequent urination - BPH?

seth64

Awards
I am 45 and urinate more than 10 time a day. Also had to wake up in the night once or twice. I drink more than gallon of water every day. My prostate specific antigen (PSA) seems normal (0.8). Doctor did a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) and he felt that the Prostate was little bit harder. My blood sugar is normal.

I am trying to find the cause of Frequent urination. is this because of BPH? . I also have low T. Your suggestions are appreciated

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am 45 and urinate more than 10 time a day. Also had to wake up in the night once or twice. I drink more than gallon of water every day. My prostate specific antigen (PSA) seems normal (0.8). Doctor did a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) and he felt that the Prostate was little bit harder. My blood sugar is normal.

I am trying to find the cause of Frequent urination. is this because of BPH? . I also have low T. Your suggestions are appreciated
Start with 1 TBSP hempseed oil a day and increase to total of 1000 mgs GLA either from borage oil or evening primose oil. this should plug you up nicely. Most people i find are lacking in GLA and arachondic acid and for some reason have a genetic predispostion or excess amount of DHA and EPA in there RBC fatty acid profile

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drink less than a gallon a day and I still piss more than 10 times a day. If I drink my usually gallon a day like I used to I piss at least 20 times a day or more.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I drink less than a gallon a day and I still piss more than 10 times a day. If I drink my usually gallon a day like I used to I piss at least 20 times a day or more.
same here and i have to get up at least 3 times a night

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
same here and i have to get up at least 3 times a night
If you are pissing at night time then it could be a sugar imbalance and you may need to be examin what you eat at night time. BPH can mimic prediabetic and hypoglycemic state as well. What the GLA does is reduces inflammtion as well as helps regulate insulin and blood sugars

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
If you are pissing at night time then it could be a sugar imbalance and you may need to be examin what you eat at night time. BPH can mimic prediabetic and hypoglycemic state as well. What the GLA does is reduces inflammtion as well as helps regulate insulin and blood sugars
it might just be that i drink about 2-3gals a day

cdog

Awards
Try drinking less water esp. after 6.00pm if you do not want to wake up at night to urinate.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 TBSP hempseed oil a day and increase to total of 1000 mgs GLA either from borage oil or evening primose oil. this should plug you up nicely. Most people i find are lacking in GLA and arachondic acid and for some reason have a genetic predispostion or excess amount of DHA and EPA in there RBC fatty acid profile

How does increasing omega-6's remedy the problem of frequent urination?

maradona10

Awards

Could it be caused by anxiety / stress? (have you looked into it)

That is my problem..even when I go to bed at night, if I can't sleep straight the way, i get a bit anxious and I need to go to the toilet several times...

the only thing that is helping me is xanax