really low e2?

lattimer99

Awards
OK guys havent had blood work done in a bit but bare with me. My sexdrive is soso, pretty pathetic but it is there if i take enough tyrosine and some HCG it will pop up for a couple hours then its kinda flat again. I get premature ejactulation and weak erections. So i have touched liquidex I mean just touch it like using an INsuline syringe and only taking 5ius of it. Then the next day I am way more tired adn run down and my **** is shrivled up and i have no sex drive! So basicaly i get all the symptoms of low e2. So I am guessing that my E2 is alreayd low if just a drop of liquidex does that to me? SO if thats the case then it would mean i need to raise E2 slightly. HOw would you folks suggest raising E2? also I tried vitex to help with erectoins and lowering prolactin because i have high prolactin. It works for about two days and then stops working and makes things worse. I think that is also due to vitex increasing pregestrone which is binding to the estrogen receptors and further lowering e2? Could I take a super small dose of estrodial in pill form?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
OK guys havent had blood work done in a bit but bare with me. My sexdrive is soso, pretty pathetic but it is there if i take enough tyrosine and some HCG it will pop up for a couple hours then its kinda flat again. I get premature ejactulation and weak erections. So i have touched liquidex I mean just touch it like using an INsuline syringe and only taking 5ius of it. Then the next day I am way more tired adn run down and my **** is shrivled up and i have no sex drive! So basicaly i get all the symptoms of low e2. So I am guessing that my E2 is alreayd low if just a drop of liquidex does that to me? SO if thats the case then it would mean i need to raise E2 slightly. HOw would you folks suggest raising E2? also I tried vitex to help with erectoins and lowering prolactin because i have high prolactin. It works for about two days and then stops working and makes things worse. I think that is also due to vitex increasing pregestrone which is binding to the estrogen receptors and further lowering e2? Could I take a super small dose of estrodial in pill form?
First do the blood
Estradiol, ultrasensitive
test.
Preferably at Quest Diagnostics.

All your guessing is worth not much.

In my experience

T injections raise E2
T transdermal raise DHT

your mileage may wry.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Men get estrogen via testosterone. How is your testosterone level? If your E2 is low, your body should respond by increasing testosterone production, which in turn aromatizes into estrogen. But that's assuming your HPTA is fully functional.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Men get estrogen via testosterone. How is your testosterone level? If your E2 is low, your body should respond by increasing testosterone production, which in turn aromatizes into estrogen. But that's assuming your HPTA is fully functional.
As previously mentioned your need to examine all the other hormones in order to find where the imbalances may have occur and to be under a trained physcian who knows what the hell they are doing. I be glad to recommend one of the top in the country if you need one and he works in conjunction with your medical dr..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

THAT IS HILARIOUS, but I am sure some idiots have done it before.
Given what's in that stuff, it's actually not funny. (Though I get your sense of humour.) I'm sure it could do some harm. I believe the bottle says it is not pure enough for injection.

lattimer99

Awards
Well I am a former steroid user. Used them for 7 years off and on cycling. Also i know how to take liquidex because I used to have to use it when i would run 1000mg a week of test. It is weird now because after being on such high amounts of test for long periods of time I belive that my body takes alot more test to function normal now. LIke the dosage of 150mg wont do **** for me. I will get blood tests but I believe that my body eats up all that test in the form of shbg because it takes alot to get me to feel normal.

lattimer99

Awards
k got tested today and will let you all know what the results are sooon!