- 04-10-2008, 07:07 PM
- 04-10-2008, 09:05 PM
let me clarify. im taking synthroid at 100mcg qd, but like i said i was out for a week or more. would that affect my strength??
- 04-11-2008, 11:23 AM
04-11-2008, 03:50 PM
04-11-2008, 05:10 PM
thanks matrix. i got a blood test at a new doctor for thyroid. i hoping he will use armour, instead of synthroid.
04-11-2008, 05:27 PM
or ask for second test.
reverse T3 (rT3)
Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies (7260X)
Interactions: (iodine, selenium, zinc, copper)
ie; at least above four have to be in proper balance.
Look also here:
04-11-2008, 07:04 PM
i do know he wouldnt run a reverse t3(VA doc), but he should have run the rest.
04-11-2008, 07:09 PM
I have had alot of people use it in conjunction with synthroid and eventually with drs supervision where able to reduce or even swtich completely from synthroid to it. Proiblem is that is standardized but i am sure every batch may not be the same and thats down fall of natural products..I am going to be using it more and more for people that are borderline and expereinceing hypothryoid symptoms as a natural booster along with iodoral..
Similar Forum Threads
- By danielsirpoop in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:05 AM
- By akiravp82 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:08 PM
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:56 PM
- By raw1973 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2009, 06:48 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:12 PM