No T shots for 2 weeks. What to do?

Bungloid48

Awards
Hey guys,

Because of some weird quirk in the insurance system, I can't get another vial of T enanthate until about 2 weeks. My last real full shot was last Thursday. Today, (Wednesday) I shot what was remaining in the vial (about 15mg at best! useless). So no T for 2 weeks from today (3 weeks pretty much since today's count was useless)

My usual regimen is 100mg weekly t enanthate IM and 500IU HCG 2x week. Arimidex 0.25 3xweek

So now all I have is Arimidex and HCG. Should I do a mini PCT by bumping up my HCG or something?

Bungloid48

Awards
By the way, I coincidentally have an appointment with my new urologist tomorrow. So one thing I was considering was going off and getting him to help me with PCT. Something like Clomid + higher dose HCG? I have no idea.

If going off doesn't work I can go back on the T when the refill is ready. Plausible? If I come off will I start feeling like **** after a week?

tawney

Awards
why don't you ask the urologist if they can give you a one time booster shot to keep you going till the next medicine arrives? seems simple enough.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine, it's still in your system, you may feel a little down towards the end, but you'll be good.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Because of some weird quirk in the insurance system, I can't get another vial of T enanthate until about 2 weeks. My last real full shot was last Thursday. Today, (Wednesday) I shot what was remaining in the vial (about 15mg at best! useless). So no T for 2 weeks from today (3 weeks pretty much since today's count was useless)

My usual regimen is 100mg weekly t enanthate IM and 500IU HCG 2x week. Arimidex 0.25 3xweek

So now all I have is Arimidex and HCG. Should I do a mini PCT by bumping up my HCG or something?
What was your pre TRT

TotalTest
LH
FSH
Prolactin

state name, value ranges.
===================================
Where I am going with it?
If you are secondary (testis good but lack of signal)
there is possibility that you really need much more HCG and very little or no Test.

From what I am hearing, one would not want to go over (about) 3500iu (HCG)/week as this would just cause high increase of E2 and no benefit in TotalT.

500iu EOD =500*7/2=1750iu/week
750iu EOD = 750*7/2=2625iu/week
1000iu EOD =3500iu/week

------------------------
factoid
Phil is using T on e3D schedule and 400iu the two days in between.
That is
400*2*7/3=1867iu

Hi tried 450iu but it produced too high E2.
colkurtz_spf is going for 3500iu/week
not sure about his E2 status.

I use 500iu EOD, was very low on E2 on my 3/30/08 test, stopped my liquid Anastrozole, today is my day #30 without Anastrozole, d*** working good.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine, it's still in your system, you may feel a little down towards the end, but you'll be good.

I agree. I went off shots cold turkey. I did notice a decrease in energy and libido fairly quickly, but I didn't feel bad at all for a good two weeks after my last shot.

Even when I did start to feel really rotten, that only lasted a few days. My HPTA seemed to come to life pretty quickly.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I went off shots cold turkey. I did notice a decrease in energy and libido fairly quickly, but I didn't feel bad at all for a good two weeks after my last shot.

Even when I did start to feel really rotten, that only lasted a few days. My HPTA seemed to come to life pretty quickly.
So you went off shots and now your HPTA has recovered? How long were you on shots?