Upjohn Depo-Testosterone Prices [Not Looking For Sources]

RockyD

Awards
Hey all..it's been a long time.

Short history..I've been on TRT for almost (2) years now..what a change it has made in my life!
Started off with injections only then moved on to transdermals(TESTIM/ANDROGEL)
Well..I'm going back to injections only. My doctor just gave me a script for depo-test.
10 ml 100mg/ml

What price range am I looking at here??

When I got my shots it was always done in his office but now I'll be doing them at home. [And yes..He told me the procedure]

Thanks all!

Roc

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey all..it's been a long time.

Short history..I've been on TRT for almost (2) years now..what a change it has made in my life!
Started off with injections only then moved on to transdermals(TESTIM/ANDROGEL)
Well..I'm going back to injections only. My doctor just gave me a script for depo-test.
10 ml 100mg/ml

What price range am I looking at here??

When I got my shots it was always done in his office but now I'll be doing them at home. [And yes..He told me the procedure]

Thanks all!

Roc
Any pointers you want to give to those who are just starting this journey?

What would you do differently if you knew then, what you know now?

RockyD

Awards
Any pointers you want to give to those who are just starting this journey?

What would you do differently if you knew then, what you know now?
Pointers? Geez JanSz..making me work for an answer to my question?? :) No worries.....

Well first timers ...when you first get your shots you'll feel incredible!! I know I did. It was an awakening.

But going every week kinda suck so I asked for TESTIM. It worked ok for about a year but I never felt like I did on the Depo-T shots.

I went over to ANDROGEL which was a very good change.
But that lasted for about 6 months.

We tried a split approach . . ANDROGEL[2.5g/day] and 100mg/ml every other week.
That seemed to be the best for myself. Excellent results!
This was after blood serum levels were checked and re-checked.

My insur. is crap now so I'm going to injection-only at home.

If you have good insurance..talk to your doctor and don't ever be embarrassed! I am lucky that I have a great GP
that understands TRT/HRT.

Now JanSz..can I have my answer?? LOL

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Pointers? Geez JanSz..making me work for an answer to my question?? :) No worries.....

Well first timers ...when you first get your shots you'll feel incredible!! I know I did. It was an awakening.

But going every week kinda suck so I asked for TESTIM. It worked ok for about a year but I never felt like I did on the Depo-T shots.

I went over to ANDROGEL which was a very good change.
But that lasted for about 6 months.

We tried a split approach . . ANDROGEL[2.5g/day] and 100mg/ml every other week.
That seemed to be the best for myself. Excellent results!
This was after blood serum levels were checked and re-checked.

My insur. is crap now so I'm going to injection-only at home.

If you have good insurance..talk to your doctor and don't ever be embarrassed! I am lucky that I have a great GP
that understands TRT/HRT.

Now JanSz..can I have my answer?? LOL
Least expensive at womensinternational.

10ml of 200mg/mL $50

But you would have to get script for compounded injectable testosterone.
Best, have your doc (or his nurse) call the script in.
Ask him to give you lots of refills.
Give him credit card, ask for 3-4 vials (or so) at one time.
You will save on shipping costs.

You can also get even better deal, $100 for 30mL vial.
But double check how long it will last you vs shelf life of testosterone, last time I talked the 30mL had shorter half life, for some reason.

RockyD

Awards
Least expensive at womensinternational.

10ml of 200mg/mL $50

But you would have to get script for compounded injectable testosterone.
Best, have your doc (or his nurse) call the script in.
Ask him to give you lots of refills.
Give him credit card, ask for 3-4 vials (or so) at one time.
You will save on shipping costs.

You can also get even better deal, $100 for 30mL vial.
But double check how long it will last you vs shelf life of testosterone, last time I talked the 30mL had shorter half life, for some reason.
I forgot about compound pharmacy....Thx!

I can get the generic Depo-T for $10 [10 ml 100mg/ml] with my current insur. Not too shabby.
That will last me 2 1/2 months right there. I'll checkout the compound stuff with my doctor later on.
Again thx JanSz!

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
I pay 110 per 10CC bottle of cyp at my pharmacy... that is with no insurance since my insurance plan doesn't cover cypionate...

doesn't matter, its cheap enough

RockyD

Awards
I pay 110 per 10CC bottle of cyp at my pharmacy... that is with no insurance since my insurance plan doesn't cover cypionate...

doesn't matter, its cheap enough
I just picked up my 10ml [200mg/ml] vial of Test Cypionate.
It was $10 with my insurance....not too shabby!
:drunk:

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
nice rocky.... my insurance is good but not with cypionate :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm good for $10 for either cyp or enanthate on my insurance, just need to go see a dr to get a scrip + get started

RockyD

Awards
i'm good for $10 for either cyp or enanthate on my insurance, just need to go see a dr to get a scrip + get started
It takes more than just seeing a doctor. You need to have your blood serum levels check first to see if you need TRT/HRT.

I have been on TRT for 2 years now..just my lousy 0.02

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes more than just seeing a doctor. You need to have your blood serum levels check first to see if you need TRT/HRT.

I have been on TRT for 2 years now..just my lousy 0.02
my total T at last check was 240, but I haven't had a full panel. I can't imagine that free T is that exciting with total so low. My primary physician said I was a candidate for TRT more than 5 years ago, ego stood in my way of following up.

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
EJL, how can ego get in the way of feeling younger, better and more energetic?

never understood that. when I found that my problem was low test I was all over it to get it fixed ASAP

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess part it was admitting that i couldn't produce my own, part was that I wasn't really having significant side effects from the low test. I imagine mine wasn't that high even in my 20s, so the slow decline downwards didn't even really get noticed. I didn't have erectile dysfunction, and was never much (until the last couple years) into physical activity so I didn't notice a lack of strength or even muscle loss (as I was always a desk jockey). Now that weightlifting/bodybuilding is a part of my life, I realize that the effort level I have to go thru to drop a lb of fat is pretty directly tied to low test levels, so i'm looking deeper at it

RugbyHooligan

RugbyHooligan

Awards
Easy, there is not too much to look deeper into...

if your test is low, treat it.

your ego will feel MUCH better when you are normal

RockyD

Awards
I guess part it was admitting that i couldn't produce my own..
You can produce your own..just not in the correct levels. That's how I look at it. I think of TRT as a God-send.

All..I did my second shot today. [200mg/ml every other week)
The first time I was nervous as heck and tensed-up...damn I felt it for 2 days later.
This time went good..no pain.

Thx again JanSz!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
You can produce your own..just not in the correct levels. That's how I look at it. I think of TRT as a God-send.

All..I did my second shot today. [200mg/ml every other week)
The first time I was nervous as heck and tensed-up...damn I felt it for 2 days later.
This time went good..no pain.

Thx again JanSz!
Huge dose, infrequently.

On average, likely not enough T.

Wish you luck. You must like roller-coasters.

Just do not thank me, I do not support this kind of system.

RockyD

Awards
Huge dose, infrequently.

I forgot to mention I still use 2.5 g of Androgel on the final 4 days to keep the levels up and to stop the roller coaster ride.

I'm thinking of just doing (1) 100 mg/ml shot per week.
I'll have to split the dose though..all I could get was a 10 ml 200mg/ml vial
The thought of giving myself a shot a week is not too plesant though. I hate doing it every other week as it is.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I still use 2.5 g of Androgel on the final 4 days to keep the levels up and to stop the roller coaster ride.

I'm thinking of just doing (1) 100 mg/ml shot per week.
I'll have to split the dose though..all I could get was a 10 ml 200mg/ml vial
The thought of giving myself a shot a week is not too plesant though. I hate doing it every other week as it is.
Try 31Ga 5/15" needle, the smallest available.
Try different locations.
For me, for example, tigh shots are the worst.
Other locations are just about equal, but area below navel is less easy than abave navel.

RockyD

Awards
Try 31Ga 5/15" needle, the smallest available.
Try different locations.
For me, for example, tigh shots are the worst.
Other locations are just about equal, but area below navel is less easy than abave navel.
thx

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Huge dose, infrequently.

At first I thought it your comment was a little harsh, but then I was thinking, isnt the life/ester/active only 7 days for this kind of test.(cant think of correct term) so it is like a week on and week off, or a high low all the time, that would suck.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At first I thought it your comment was a little harsh, but then I was thinking, isnt the life/ester/active only 7 days for this kind of test.(cant think of correct term) so it is like a week on and week off, or a high low all the time, that would suck.
I bet you'd feel great the first 5-6 days, and then the contrast the second week would really suck, because your natural production would be even lower than when you began TRT (probably 0 after a while like this) so you'd really bottom out towards the end of the 2nd week. the androgel the last 4 days isn't too bad an idea. i'd opt for the 100 each week over 200 once every two. Actually i'd opt for getting more test cyp :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend weekly if not twice weekly injections to keep blood serum levels steady. Roller coasters can cause havoc in your life. I hope this is a life saver for all of you and makes it quality ;)

I would go for 200mg a week in 2 x 100mg injections. Mmmmm.