Syringes for T Cyp

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been drawing and injecting T Cyp (100 mgs, once per week) with a 22 Ga, 1". Ouch, I know. It's actually not a big deal, but since I need to order syringes, and they are so cheap in bulk, I want to go for the royal treatment. I am thinking 20 GA, 1" to draw, and 25 Ga 1" to inject. Of course, I will just change the needles to inject. I inject at ventrogluteal or the thigh.

Does this sound like a good plan? Also, is pulling T Cyp with a 25 Ga difficult? If not, I could forego the 20 Ga.

Thanks in advance.

MarkLA

Awards
Smaller syringes work, they just take longer (i.e. a few mins vs. a few seconds)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've been drawing and injecting T Cyp (100 mgs, once per week) with a 22 Ga, 1". Ouch, I know. It's actually not a big deal, but since I need to order syringes, and they are so cheap in bulk, I want to go for the royal treatment. I am thinking 20 GA, 1" to draw, and 25 Ga 1" to inject. Of course, I will just change the needles to inject. I inject at ventrogluteal or the thigh.

Does this sound like a good plan? Also, is pulling T Cyp with a 25 Ga difficult? If not, I could forego the 20 Ga.

Thanks in advance.
As i told you many time before and others have too..Use big needles to draw and pull the tops off of inuslin pins and fill with big syringe to shoot. use 28 i/2 inch others do not work as good as half inch and you have estrogens issues

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
need to go deeper then 5/16 too much aromatase and testosterone gets trapped in pockets increasing e2.

How's 25 gauge, 1 inch? Can I use that to draw with reasonable expediency?

I already have a high E2 issue, so I dont want it to worsen. That said, I need to get on Armidex. If that is so, is the E2 an issue?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just go with 20's for drawing, and 25's for injecting. Since they are so cheap, you might as well.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
need to go deeper then 5/16 too much aromatase and testosterone gets trapped in pockets increasing e2.

I doubt this theory.
Provide supporting research.

Will have anecdotal evidence in few days.
I am doing 31Ga 5/16" since June07
Blood drawn Aug30/07 had good E2
Had blood drawn today, will see.
=========================================
BTW
I am using HCG in glass ampoules, mixing and drawing back HCG using same little short needles, no need for separate mixing syringes and needles.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How's 25 gauge, 1 inch? Can I use that to draw with reasonable expediency?

I already have a high E2 issue, so I dont want it to worsen. That said, I need to get on Armidex. If that is so, is the E2 an issue?
i have corrected people e2 through dietary interventions, supplementation and suggesting slight manipulation of there current protocol which should be ran though your primary dr before self medicating or changing current protocol..

Trevor Miller

Trevor Miller

Awards
Draw up the test with 18 or 20 gauge, then inject with 25g 1". That's what I do and it is painless.