Vacuum in HCG bottle?
- 02-29-2008, 07:08 PM
- 02-29-2008, 10:01 PM
bottle? I dont know about that maybe vial or amp?i dont know how to explain it to you. But, if enough pressure to the vial, the plunger will draw back automatically along with liquid.
03-01-2008, 08:58 AM
Take your syringe and draw down air to the exact amount you will be injecting. With the bottle's rubber stopper facing up, inject the air down into the bottle/vial of HCG. Turn the HCG bottle upside down and draw back the same amount of liquid HCG and remove needle. Now everything is in equilibrium.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NEED2BANABOLIC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-30-2006, 07:26 PM
- By sumguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2005, 06:41 PM
- By snakebyte05 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2005, 07:03 PM
- By 123456 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2003, 09:36 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2003, 11:09 AM