- 02-24-2008, 09:34 PM
im diagnosed and being treated for hypogonadism.if i had very low levels of DHEA-S, would getting it back into the upper range increase my test levels to normal and not have to take test shots ?. im still looking for better options than continuing my TRT. im only 23 and would like to not have to be on trt the rest of my life.
- 02-24-2008, 09:52 PM
- 02-24-2008, 09:58 PM
ACTH 14PG/ML RANGE 10-52
PROLACTIIN 3.0NG/ML RANGE 3.3-20.8
CORTISOL 12.8UG/DL RANGE 2-25
IGF-1 303NG/DL RANGE 182-780
FSH 4.0MIU/ML RANGE 1.5-14.3
LH 3.2MIU/ML RANGE 1.0-5.6
TSH 1.366UIU/ML RANGE 0.5-4.5
FREE T4 0.6NG/DL RANGE 0.8-1.5
TOT T4 4.7UG/DL RANGE 4-11
TESTOSTERONE 222NG/DL RANGE 262-1593
SHBG 8.6NMOL/L RANGE 13-71
FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 117.4 RANGE 29-188
ESTROGEN NOT ASSESSED
dhea-s 190ug/dl range 280-640
these were my very first test with no prior steroid use. so would getting my dhea levels in upper range increase my test levels?
02-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Low DHEA indicate some adrenals issues.
Plus your thyroid needs attention.
Low SHBG, probably some metabolic problems.
Have you ever used steroids?
You should get good tests first, then you can plan on what actions to take.
You may want to use my list on posr #44
as a guide, or if you are able go for the whole list.
Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
Similar Forum Threads
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:37 AM
- By grigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:14 PM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 03:51 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 34Last Post: 06-15-2008, 02:01 PM
- By Mach .78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2005, 05:19 PM