Performance on HCG vs TRT

B

b4554

Awards
Why does HCG increase sexual desire and performance better than test replacement at any dose alone? I read somewhere that HCG causes release of some 17 different hormones. Which of these affects ED most?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Maybe your testes effect the release of different androgens in the brain. I can only speculate, but the natural release of testosterone may not be identical to other forms.

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
It acts upon the thyroid(very mildly), and more importantly the cytochrome P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme which converts cholesterol to pregnenelone which is where you get the whole lot of hormones it boosts.

N

Naven

Awards
I don't know why it works, but HCG certainly does increase libido more than anything else I've tried. Wow.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why it works, but HCG certainly does increase libido more than anything else I've tried. Wow.
One possible explanation.
HCG at higher dose (supposedly) increases E2.
If one starts with too low E2 level and then gets to the better range with his E2, he may see better sex.

I wrote "supposedly" because this is what some people claim.
On my last blood test 3/30/08 I was on 500iu EOD, and still was low on my E2.
I stopped my Liquidex.
Today, 16 days latter I had first nightly wood, so I know my E2 must be getting better.

When everything is aligned, I have strong sensations during orgasm.
Last two months my orgasms were flat, reason I checked my blood.

Everything have to be in careful balance to work right.
SHBG=26
Testosterone, my weekly dose is:
=0.255*200*7/2=178.5mg/week
EOD schedule, each shot 25.5units

Anastrozole (before blood test)
0.33*7/2=1.155cc/week=1.155 Arimidex pills/week
0.33cc EOD

HCG 500iu EOD
---------------------------------

L

lattimer99

Awards
Ya Janz makes sense, it does seem to be E2 related cause thats how i would get aboost and if i super doesed some DHEA i would get all warm and hot flashy and start to retain water cuase my total estrogen would skyrocket in a couple hours and then I would start to get more sex drive cause some of it would convert to E2 setting me at the right range. But when i do HCG i dont get all the total estrogen elevation and bloat, just E2 seems to raise. On a Side note....with overly elevated testosterone ones E2 can drop as well. This is the case me with I speculate, I shall see soon enough with blood results.

SIDUDE

SIDUDE

Awards
???

Ya Janz makes sense, it does seem to be E2 related cause thats how i would get aboost and if i super doesed some DHEA i would get all warm and hot flashy and start to retain water cuase my total estrogen would skyrocket in a couple hours and then I would start to get more sex drive cause some of it would convert to E2 setting me at the right range. But when i do HCG i dont get all the total estrogen elevation and bloat, just E2 seems to raise. On a Side note....with overly elevated testosterone ones E2 can drop as well. This is the case me with I speculate, I shall see soon enough with blood results.
What is E2?

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I think it may be due to the increase in DHEA, some studies have showed that DHEA plays a very important role with libido in women.

Has anyone got any experiences with DHEA-s or Pregnenelone cream on libido?

shlong

shlong

Awards
Maybe your testes effect the release of different androgens in the brain. I can only speculate, but the natural release of testosterone may not be identical to other forms.
Trt + hcg will give you the better results ,add 1.3iu hghED and 1/2 of femra
E2D and you'll be a bedroom animal.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trt + hcg will give you the better results ,add 1.3iu hghED and 1/2 of femra
E2D and you'll be a bedroom animal.
what's femra?

that protocol is spendy, with the hgh, isn't it?

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of low E

On my last blood test 3/30/08 I was on 500iu EOD, and still was low on my E2.
Today, 16 days latter I had first nightly wood, so I know my E2 must be getting better.
How low is low??
Latest Ultra sensitive E test put me at 18.
My T-Cream dose goes from 180mg ED to 200mg.
My HCG goes from 175iu ED to 250.
My TT goes from 600 to 800. (BW 6/19).
DHT stable at 100. DHEA stable at 140.
Yet my lower E of 20 goes down even more to 18!!
Starting to notice lack of morning wood.
I don't take any AI's.
What gives??

Maybe add more HCG and less T-Cream to boost E??

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How low is low??
I don't take any AI's.
What gives??

That's frustrating! More hCG may do it, but it seems awful drastic to just increase hCG, unless it also pushes up Test levels.

Perhaps more soy milk and alcohol. That seriously may do it.

I bet Matrix has some ideas.

Hang in there. It will come . . .

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
How low is low??
I don't take any AI's.
What gives??

It is my understanding that DHT over 75 is high. I maintain between 75 and 77 - My doc seems to be fine with that. He likes to see my DHEA over 350. I know DHEA raises estrogen levels. Do you supplement?

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that DHT over 75 is high. I maintain between 75 and 77 - My doc seems to be fine with that. He likes to see my DHEA over 350. I know DHEA raises estrogen levels. Do you supplement?
Yes, I supplement DHEA but maybe I'll try a little better - larger dose. Thanks for pointing this out.

I love the DHT around 100 though. I started at 35-40 and libido was not so hot. The rise in DHT has been great for me in a lot of ways. Doc said he thinks it's fine and no concern unless 150+. I take a little saw palmetto.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, I supplement DHEA but maybe I'll try a little better - larger dose. Thanks for pointing this out.

I love the DHT around 100 though. I started at 35-40 and libido was not so hot. The rise in DHT has been great for me in a lot of ways. Doc said he thinks it's fine and no concern unless 150+. I take a little saw palmetto.
DHEA at 50 mgs may do it. (Or more if you are already taking that much.) I know it caused my E2 to go higher.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

My DHEA level used to be at 132. I take 75 MG every morning, and last tested at 452. With DHT at 76 I can't stop thinking about sex. I wouldn't push it to 100. Prostate cancer and BHP is an issue for guys our age. Where is your PSA?

Last edited:
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
<<<With DHT at 76 I can't stop thing about sex.>>>

Even when you try, you just keep on "thing"ing about your think. :toofunny:

L

lattimer99

Awards
:rolleyes:lol my dht is 1478.. anyone think that is a lil high? LOL

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
saw palmetto help ?
dude, youre fit to have a nut castrated. (saw palmetto and other OTCs aint going to drop you below 100!) what is your TT?

you must be a walking boner.

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I think we need reference ranges here.

I think lattimer's units are probably translated into 148.7 (divided by 10) compared to colkurtz units (lol "colkurtz units"...it actually sounds a new unit of measure).

1478 in pg/mL would be just under 3x reference range.

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I think we need reference ranges here.

I think lattimer's units are probably translated into 148.7 (divided by 10) compared to colkurtz units (lol "colkurtz units"...it actually sounds a new unit of measure).

1478 in pg/mL would be just under 3x reference range.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
My DHEA level used to be at 132. I take 75 MG every morning, and last tested at 452. With DHT at 76 I can't stop thinking about sex. I wouldn't push it to 100. Prostate cancer and BHP is an issue for guys our age. Where is your PSA?
DHT ref range 45-85
Mine is 100+/-
PSA constently 0.4
Urine flow good, no change.

Doc Shippen has no problem with my DHT at 100.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHT ref range 45-85
Mine is 100+/-
PSA constently 0.4
Urine flow good, no change.

Doc Shippen has no problem with my DHT at 100.
If you are predisposed to hair loss, and still have hair at the crown, the high DHT could accelerate it. It also could increase your blood pressure and total cholesterol and drop your good cholesterol. If it were me, I'd want it lower, but Shippen certainly knows a lot more than me.

L

lattimer99

Awards
155 to 553 is reference range on my lab result and it says mine is 1476.2

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
155 to 553 is reference range on my lab result and it says mine is 1476.2
yep, or about 3x range.

That said, the most popular school of thought is that serum DHT is a poor indicator of intracellular activity. Said another way, just because your DHT is 1476 doesn't mean you're going to have problems because of it.

It always makes sense, however, to monitor the things DHT is believed to affect, like jinxie noted: cholesterol, etc...

And I do believe there is a correlation b/w serum DHT and haiorloss, mine fell out pretty fast on transdermals (I had been thinning, this accelerated it). I have begun my search for a hair transplant doc!!

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
If you are predisposed to hair loss, and still have hair at the crown, the high DHT could accelerate it. It also could increase your blood pressure and total cholesterol and drop your good cholesterol. If it were me, I'd want it lower, but Shippen certainly knows a lot more than me.
Jinxie-Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I was already taking preventative action for hair loss (Nizoral 2%, minoxodial, etc). I still have a full head of hair and would like to keep it that way.

BP and total cholesterol are actually lower than average but
I push hard on an eliptical 60-90 minutes per day which helps alot with those two.

I take saw palmetto and beta siterosol which neutralize some of the DHT. I also started working with Matrix on almost every nutritional aspect (he lives close by) so hopefully I have bases covered.

I started off low end of DHT and I really like the DHT boost. However, I do agree the I must keep eye out on DHT #.
I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with it going any higher.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
That said, the most popular school of thought is that serum DHT is a poor indicator of intracellular activity.
That's what Shippen said. He didn't even want me to test for DHT but I insisted. He said better to keep eye out for symptoms (hair loss, poor urine flow,PSA, etc.).

Still, I felt more comfortable testing for the DHT in my blood work anyway, and it did - correctly I assume - track an upward path as I used and increased transdermal T-Cream (from 35 to 100).

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
That's what Shippen said. He didn't even want me to test for DHT but I insisted. He said better to keep eye out for symptoms (hair loss, poor urine flow,PSA, etc.).

Still, I felt more comfortable testing for the DHT in my blood work anyway, and it did - correctly I assume - track an upward path as I used and increased transdermal T-Cream (from 35 to 100).

I did the same thing, as I don't believe you can have too much information, especially if something goes awry.

That said, based on my own physiology (and in keeping with thought on estrogen), I had some prostate trouble when my E2 was off the charts and DHT was where it had been. Arimidex brought E2 in line and got rid of prostate symptoms.

living2die

living2die

Awards
B:
Are you using Preg alongside your HCG monotherapy?

Why does HCG increase sexual desire and performance better than test replacement at any dose alone? I read somewhere that HCG causes release of some 17 different hormones. Which of these affects ED most?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's femra?

that protocol is spendy, with the hgh, isn't it?
Sermorelin, GHRP-6, CJC-1295...they are all natural ways for the body to produce more HGH. Cheaper and probably much better if they work for the individual. Some people may not be able to produce more HGH, just like they can't produce more test though.

Femra, probably talking about Femara (letro)? I'd stay the hell away from that unless you have gyno.

Btw, for me - using preg (50mg daily) raises my progesterone 2-3x over range

living2die

living2die

Awards
G-Pump
What kind of PREG do you use? Rx Transdermal, or OTC PREG tablet/cream etc.?

Did your PREG levels increase, in comparison to your pre/post PREG levels, as confirmed by a hormone blood/urine test?

What kind of neurological benefits did you get from PREG, or did you subjectively notice none at all?

Sermorelin, GHRP-6, CJC-1295...they are all natural ways for the body to produce more HGH. Cheaper and probably much better if they work for the individual. Some people may not be able to produce more HGH, just like they can't produce more test though.

Femra, probably talking about Femara (letro)? I'd stay the hell away from that unless you have gyno.

Btw, for me - using preg (50mg daily) raises my progesterone 2-3x over range

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my dhea was low when I started it. I was using preg tabs. taking one 25mg tab morning and late afternoon.

I think it's better to take it in the evening. It is supposed to promote quality sleep.

I didn't notice anything much from taking preg, I'm not sure which neurological benefits it's supposed to provide. I have been taking several noots for this effect so I'm not sure if I would notice a change because of the preg.

I didn't have my pregnenalone values tested while on it, as I was not on TRT yet. I did have other hormones tested though.

It mainly increased progesterone in me. I switched from taking 25mg of DHEA in the morning to 75mg. This puts me at the top of range or just over for my DHEA. I think when I first had my DHEA levels tested, my adrenals were recovering from stim use but they are a bit better now. I've read that progesterone counter-acts DHT, so I stopped taking preg. I want my DHT to rise.

I've started TRT about 2 months ago, and will likely incorporate Preg again if needed, but I will wait to see how things level out. Just trying to find the right Doctor for me now and in the middle of talking to a couple. As a project in the future - I may try doing higher dosages of DHEA + Preg on an HCG only routine, but I think I am primary because my LH and FSH were pretty good before TRT..I've tried an HCG stim test and didn't notice too much from it except for estrogen issues.

living2die

living2die

Awards
Did you ever increase your PREG supplementation to greater than 25mg PD? Patients who are on HRT/TRT probably benefit the most from PREG/DHEA/HCG and report the most dramatic changes in elevated mood, simply because their P450cc pathway is completely shutdown. Testosterone alone can only be converted into a handful of other hormones (estradiol, DHT etc.) but PREG is the grandmother that can be converted into just about any of the 100's of hormones are body produces.

If you are on TRT, if you mention it to your doc, you should be able to get scripted PREG cream. Please report back your results with using the PREG cream if you do decide to go on it. Also, consider using OTC PREG tablets to assess their effect on your mood. Dr. John Chrisler says that OTC PREG has a strange effect on mood, where people report a rather sedated effect, rather than stimulating.

my dhea was low when I started it. I was using preg tabs. taking one 25mg tab morning and late afternoon.

I think it's better to take it in the evening. It is supposed to promote quality sleep.

I didn't notice anything much from taking preg, I'm not sure which neurological benefits it's supposed to provide. I have been taking several noots for this effect so I'm not sure if I would notice a change because of the preg.

I didn't have my pregnenalone values tested while on it, as I was not on TRT yet. I did have other hormones tested though.

It mainly increased progesterone in me. I switched from taking 25mg of DHEA in the morning to 75mg. This puts me at the top of range or just over for my DHEA. I think when I first had my DHEA levels tested, my adrenals were recovering from stim use but they are a bit better now. I've read that progesterone counter-acts DHT, so I stopped taking preg. I want my DHT to rise.

I've started TRT about 2 months ago, and will likely incorporate Preg again if needed, but I will wait to see how things level out. Just trying to find the right Doctor for me now and in the middle of talking to a couple. As a project in the future - I may try doing higher dosages of DHEA + Preg on an HCG only routine, but I think I am primary because my LH and FSH were pretty good before TRT..I've tried an HCG stim test and didn't notice too much from it except for estrogen issues.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was using 50mg pd. 25mg in am 25 in pm. Sometimes I took 25mg 3x pd, in tablet form.

So preg cream is stimulating?

I'm just worried about convertion to progesterone. I was way over the top on my last test. No idea why the preg was doing that though.

Once I get a doc and tweak my protocol, I will try it out and definitely report findings here. I'm also thinking of the idea of adding in some HMG.

living2die

living2die

Awards
Your high progesterone levels are quite perplexing, i think Dr. Chrisler has said something along the lines that PREG doesn't skew progesterone levels very dramatically.

What is the effect of high-range PROG levels? have you developed signs of gyno?

"Oral PREG can have a sedating effect. TD PREG rarely does."
That is the response I got from Dr. John on the muscle chatroom forums when i asked for the difference between PREG oral vs. TD.

http://www.**************.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2120

Yeah I was using 50mg pd. 25mg in am 25 in pm. Sometimes I took 25mg 3x pd, in tablet form.

So preg cream is stimulating?

I'm just worried about convertion to progesterone. I was way over the top on my last test. No idea why the preg was doing that though.

Once I get a doc and tweak my protocol, I will try it out and definitely report findings here. I'm also thinking of the idea of adding in some HMG.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No gyno. No idea why the progesterone is high either. I only have that one test and it showed 2-3x over top range. I have heard here before that someone taking oral preg had it double their progesterone as well. I think it's one of the first / easiest routes for it to go when converting into other hormones. What I don't understand though, is that if my other hormones were low, why would it not try to balance them instead of pushing progesterone over top range. But yeah, it seems to be common from what I've read.

High progesterone will end up lowering DHT. This is why some people choose to do progesterone creams when on androgel.

living2die

living2die

Awards
Did you suffer any bloating, water retention, fat accumulation around the hips (hourglass shape), or depression with those high Progesterone levels?

i cant remember, did you say that your PROG levels increased at all? or PROG stayed the same, but PREG went up?

No gyno. No idea why the progesterone is high either. I only have that one test and it showed 2-3x over top range. I have heard here before that someone taking oral preg had it double their progesterone as well. I think it's one of the first / easiest routes for it to go when converting into other hormones. What I don't understand though, is that if my other hormones were low, why would it not try to balance them instead of pushing progesterone over top range. But yeah, it seems to be common from what I've read.

High progesterone will end up lowering DHT. This is why some people choose to do progesterone creams when on androgel.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had no idea what my pregnenalone or progesterone levels were before I started supplementing with it. I started taking it because of my low DHEA levels.

When I did get tested, they only tested progesterone and not PREG. PROG was over double the top level while I was on 50-75mg oral pd.

I was on a keto diet at the time so there was no bloating or fat gain. I was losing fat.
I was probably at 15% BF when cutting.

I have to get my PROG tested again soon to see if it has dropped since stopping PREG.

Depression? Nothing out of the ordinary....I mean my test has been low for years and I used to get frequently depressed / anxious before taking PREG. Stablon + Test has helped a lot for this. To be honest, I couldn't tell if the high PROG made me feel any different than I've ever felt before. Almost impossible for me to say if it effected me in a negative way.

Last edited:
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just found this:

Progesterone Side Effects

Side effects of too much progesterone include...

An anesthetic effect
An anesthetic and intoxicating effect such as slight sleepiness.

Excess progesterone down-regulates estrogen receptors, and the brain's response to estrogen is needed for serotonin production.

To solve this, simply reduce the dose until the sleepiness goes away.

Lowered libido
Excess progesterone block the conversion of testosterone to DHT causing a lowered sex drive. This primarily happens to men.

Candida
Excess progesterone can inhibit anti-Candida white blood cells, which can lead to bloating and gas.

Excess progesterone slows gastrointestinal (GI) transport, and with the wrong kind of gastrointestinal flora, such as candida, this can lead to bloating and gas.

Candida is bacterium present in a yeast infection. Excess progesterone can inhibit anti-Candida neutrophils (white blood cells).
Systemic candidiasis can be treated with a grain-free diet for 2 weeks, followed by 40 mg of progesterone ( using 3% progesterone cream) a day applied vaginally and to the breast.

More is applied gradually elsewhere to areas such as the neck, face, brow, and inner aspects of the arms.

If side effects worsen, reduce progesterone dosage.

Mild Depression
Depression is caused by the excess progesterone down-regulating estrogen receptors and the brain response to estrogens is needed for seratonin production.

Edema (water retention)
Water retention is likely caused by excess conversion to deoxycortisone, a mineralcorticoid made in the adrenal glands which causes water retention.

High doses can lead to an increase in androgen production.
Excessive progesterone can also lead to the increase in androgen production and ultimately increase in estrogen production within the adrenal hormonal synthesis pathway as the body shunts the excessive progesterone to these other hormones.

Pretty interesting.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw, I was taking PREG before TRT. It may come in handy alongside HCG, but I'm going to check out what my current levels of PREG and PROG, as well as DHT are first. I have a feeling my PROG is still high and DHT is too low.

I'm on test shots + HCG right now and my libido hasn't kicked up as much as I thought it would. I am still interested in sex, get morning wood, don't need cialis to get it up, but I can lose interest too easy and it takes me too long to finish, so I use cialis anyhow to be safe. Pretty sure DHT is too low..according to morning wood, e2 seems ok. Bah.. I prefer the convenience and price of shots, but it looks like I may have to use TD's. I sure wish I could get ahold of DHT cream.

living2die

living2die

Awards
As long as you get your Total T into that sweet spot of high-normal end range, don't your DHT levels proportionally increase as well, in linear fashion with the higher Total T? Doesn't higher total T result in more T getting converted into DHT?

You could always, if you had to and weren't able to get Rx Arimidex, take approx. 1mg PW of Arimidex from one of the research chem suppliers.

Btw, I was taking PREG before TRT. It may come in handy alongside HCG, but I'm going to check out what my current levels of PREG and PROG, as well as DHT are first. I have a feeling my PROG is still high and DHT is too low.

I'm on test shots + HCG right now and my libido hasn't kicked up as much as I thought it would. I am still interested in sex, get morning wood, don't need cialis to get it up, but I can lose interest too easy and it takes me too long to finish, so I use cialis anyhow to be safe. Pretty sure DHT is too low..according to morning wood, e2 seems ok. Bah.. I prefer the convenience and price of shots, but it looks like I may have to use TD's. I sure wish I could get ahold of DHT cream.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My e2 seems pretty good, but yes I need to get this checked again soon.

I am taking 10-15mg Aromasin eod.

No, sometimes on shots people's DHT doesn't raise enough...it should raise somewhat though, but it may aromatise more. If I have high progesterone naturally, then it will lower it even more. What's interesting is that I have been taking 250mg test every week, plus hcg, and also keeping e2 in check manually going off morning wood along..libido should be soaring now, it's going into week 6 now since I've started.

living2die

living2die

Awards
For me, test alone did nothing for me in the dept. of libido. Even at 250mg/w I felt absolutely terrible. I felt like completely withdrawing from society. It wasn't until I started taking HCG regularly that I began to get my old self back. If I were you, I would cut the T down to 50mg PW, and pin HCG at 2000IU PW. If you feel good off of that, I would experiment with cutting the T out all together, and keeping your HCG dose at 2000IU.

This information is all based off the fact that you are secondary, and not primary. But even if you were primary, you should def. keep up your HCG protocol, or even step it up a notch.

My e2 seems pretty good, but yes I need to get this checked again soon.

I am taking 10-15mg Aromasin eod.

No, sometimes on shots people's DHT doesn't raise enough...it should raise somewhat though, but it may aromatise more. If I have high progesterone naturally, then it will lower it even more. What's interesting is that I have been taking 250mg test every week, plus hcg, and also keeping e2 in check manually going off morning wood along..libido should be soaring now, it's going into week 6 now since I've started.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I shoot about 500iu of HCG 2-3x per week along with my 250mg test. I'm defintely keeping e2 in check atm too cos it skyrocketed when I did my first shot of test, I was flushing, etc. I frontloaded the test though, shot 250mg at once. Now I am splitting it over two or three shots.

I tried an HCG stim test, 1500iu 3x per week for over a month, didn't feel anything special. No sense of well being, no libido boost.

As soon as I added the test, my volume also shot up for a while, but it's since dropped.

Thank goodness for Stablon though, I've gotta say it's a great mood stabilizer.

edit: I may try your suggestion though and try 50mg test pw + much higher on the HCG, once I get my arimidex and new bloodwork. Aromasin is not good to take for a long time since it has a direct effect on the AR, but it's what I had on hand. I kinda doubt I am secondary though, my LH was around ~5 and FSH was ~7 before TRT with a TT of 375.

Last edited:
jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I shoot about 500iu of HCG 2-3x per week along with my 250mg test. I'm defintely keeping e2 in check atm too cos it skyrocketed when I did my first shot of test, I was flushing, etc. I frontloaded the test though, shot 250mg at once. Now I am splitting it over two or three shots.

I tried an HCG stim test, 1500iu 3x per week for over a month, didn't feel anything special. No sense of well being, no libido boost.

As soon as I added the test, my volume also shot up for a while, but it's since dropped.

Thank goodness for Stablon though, I've gotta say it's a great mood stabilizer.

edit: I may try your suggestion though and try 50mg test pw + much higher on the HCG, once I get my arimidex and new bloodwork. Aromasin is not good to take for a long time since it has a direct effect on the AR, but it's what I had on hand. I kinda doubt I am secondary though, my LH was around ~5 and FSH was ~7 before TRT with a TT of 375.

Sorry to highjack, but GP, did you get the Stablon from the States? I dont think it's available here by script, as I recall.

Thanks,
J

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, it's not distributed in the States.

edit: It's really sad that this is the only type of seratonin type drug that works well for mood, anxiety, energy (doesn't drain you or make you tired - it 'crisps' your mood without giving you a false sense of euphoric happiness - keeps you 'real' but lots of positive energy - it also upregulates and increases firing speed of dopamine). The FDA lies to people and SSRI's are a complete scam. The bad thing is that Servier charges so damn much for something that is underdosed, and it's not even carried in the USA. Nothing else I have ever taken has been good. The 12.5 mg dose is far less than it should be. I tried this med at 12.5mg 3x daily and I noticed some anxiolytic effects, nothing much. I tried it 4x pd, works better. I have upped the dose to 25mg 3x pd and this works extremely well...but it absolutely destroys my pocketbook. It's more costly than androgel, and I pay out of pocket for this med. Bastards... / end rant. :hammer:

Last edited: