gyno question

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on synthroid for hypothyroid and 150mg test cyp every 10days for hypogonadism. i recently have felt a nodule about an inch to the left of my right nipple. there is nothing behind my nipple just the usual pocket and i am just wondering if i need to see my endo for some nolva ASAP?? during puberty i hade a nodule right behind my nipple but i squeezed the **** out of it all one night and never had problems again, hurt like crazy though.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would have a Dr. check it out. No need to mess around.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill make a run to my endo today and get it checked. one thing i dont need is ***** tits to ruin my workout efforts.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seeing the nurse prac on friday. if she doesnt seem to concerned and im still worried what would be my best best to get rid of the gyno? letro, nolva and at what doses for how long??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I guess there are a few options but Nolva is the standard run at 40mg / 40mg / 20mg / 20mg

Here's my PCT thing I usually post, check out the bb.com Gyno thread!

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
While neoborn's recommendations for gyno erradication are correct and some of the best, you have to understand that you have an underlying hormonal problem for hypogonadism and hypothyroid. This isn't gyno caused by miseuse of steroids, it could be related to your health problems. Therefor I would talk to a doctor before starting any SERM/anti estrogen regiment, because your on medications and have underlying issues.

good luck, all problems have solutions.

PS There's also the issue of hormonal imbalance. While your hormones are fluctuationg your nipples have a tendancy to puff out. That's why people wonder why they "seem" to get gyno while using an Anti-E, or Nolvadex. I can't explain it other than to say they become inflamed while your hormones are out of balance.

But I can say that when you stop using products to create hormonal imbalances, your nipples usually go down by themselves. It's like prepubescent gyno going away once the person gets older and their hormones balance out.

Once again, you have underlying conditions. You aren't just 'messing with superdrol' or the like. Your prescribed steroids for a health reason. Tread with caution.