How to dose liquid dex

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to find some of my old posts that have some info on how much l-dex was suggested I take. I am on trt and my test levels are good. I just had my E2 checked out and it was way high. It came back at 67pd/mL. I dont know much about ESTROIL (E3) UNCONJUGATED info but that was in range at 0.02ng/ml. From my understanding that estrogen test isnt worth anything.

Anyways, looking to get some suggestions as to how much l-dex to take. I take 100mg of test-e/week and just started adding androgel to the mix at 4 pumps/day.

I descided to add some adnrogel I had to the mix to see if it could help my dead libido. Its been about 3 weeks since I added the androgel and my libido has improved big time.

To note, prior to adding the androgel my e2 was 66 so the androgel isnt the reason for the high e. I have no simptoms of high e suchs as sore nipples but have noticed a increase in size in my stomach area.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I cant seem to find some of my old posts that have some info on how much l-dex was suggested I take. I am on trt and my test levels are good. I just had my E2 checked out and it was way high. It came back at 67pd/mL. I dont know much about ESTROIL (E3) UNCONJUGATED info but that was in range at 0.02ng/ml. From my understanding that estrogen test isnt worth anything.

Anyways, looking to get some suggestions as to how much l-dex to take. I take 100mg of test-e/week and just started adding androgel to the mix at 4 pumps/day.

I descided to add some adnrogel I had to the mix to see if it could help my dead libido. Its been about 3 weeks since I added the androgel and my libido has improved big time.

To note, prior to adding the androgel my e2 was 66 so the androgel isnt the reason for the high e. I have no simptoms of high e suchs as sore nipples but have noticed a increase in size in my stomach area.
Ok, you had your blood test done.
Most likely it is not the one I would do, but it is a start.

Use information from that test and make adjustment to your routine as best as you can figure.

From what you have posted here, I suggest following.

1. Keep Androgel as is
2. Keep your 100mg/week testosterone but change to EOD schedule, every other day
3. LiquiDex on days of T shot, take 0.3cc=30units on insuline syringe.
Use 3/10cc or 0.5cc insuline syringe, cut out needle, whole needle with little piece of plastic.

Without making any changes, hold this schedule for six weeks or more.

Go to Quest and draw a blood there.
Day of T shot, time of T shot, before T shot.

Do these tests:

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

Your goal is

FreeE2(0.6 - 0.7)
BAT~575
FreeDHT(1.0- 1.1)

Look at you blood test, make adjustments that would put you closer to those goals.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
?

I am planning to try dosing l-dex at .3cc 2x/week and see where it is at in a few months.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Post complete information about your E2 test,
number, units, range, name of performing laboratory.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
My last e numbers were as followed.

E2 "estradiol" (17B) ~67pd/mL (range 12-41)
E3 "ESTRIOL" (UNCONJUGATED) ~.02ng/mL (range < - 4)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My last e numbers were as followed.

E2 "estradiol" (17B) ~67pd/mL (range 12-41)
E3 "ESTRIOL" (UNCONJUGATED) ~.02ng/mL (range < - 4)
Next time, if you are able, go to Quest and do

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)

In mean time, read again my previous post,
I have given you my guess over there.