How to dose liquid dex
- 02-18-2008, 04:16 PM
How to dose liquid dex
I cant seem to find some of my old posts that have some info on how much l-dex was suggested I take. I am on trt and my test levels are good. I just had my E2 checked out and it was way high. It came back at 67pd/mL. I dont know much about ESTROIL (E3) UNCONJUGATED info but that was in range at 0.02ng/ml. From my understanding that estrogen test isnt worth anything.
Anyways, looking to get some suggestions as to how much l-dex to take. I take 100mg of test-e/week and just started adding androgel to the mix at 4 pumps/day.
I descided to add some adnrogel I had to the mix to see if it could help my dead libido. Its been about 3 weeks since I added the androgel and my libido has improved big time.
To note, prior to adding the androgel my e2 was 66 so the androgel isnt the reason for the high e. I have no simptoms of high e suchs as sore nipples but have noticed a increase in size in my stomach area.
- 02-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Most likely it is not the one I would do, but it is a start.
Use information from that test and make adjustment to your routine as best as you can figure.
From what you have posted here, I suggest following.
1. Keep Androgel as is
2. Keep your 100mg/week testosterone but change to EOD schedule, every other day
3. LiquiDex on days of T shot, take 0.3cc=30units on insuline syringe.
Use 3/10cc or 0.5cc insuline syringe, cut out needle, whole needle with little piece of plastic.
Without making any changes, hold this schedule for six weeks or more.
Go to Quest and draw a blood there.
Day of T shot, time of T shot, before T shot.
Do these tests:
Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)
Your goal is
FreeE2(0.6 - 0.7)
Look at you blood test, make adjustments that would put you closer to those goals.
02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
02-21-2008, 10:39 AM
02-25-2008, 03:01 PM
My last e numbers were as followed.
E2 "estradiol" (17B) ~67pd/mL (range 12-41)
E3 "ESTRIOL" (UNCONJUGATED) ~.02ng/mL (range < - 4)
02-25-2008, 03:09 PM
02-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ohiostate2827 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:56 AM
- By I-Vtec in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:05 PM
- By rford78 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2006, 02:04 PM
- By trainee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2005, 08:59 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2005, 10:22 PM