Dangers and effects of high E2

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT and have a question on high E2. I will post more data/bt numbers on Monday when I have access to more levels but thought I would start with these questions.

My total t is around 950
Free-T 25

I had my estrogen checked because my sex life and libido/keeping a errection was a issue. Prior to getting the test done I descided to start adding my androgel to my test-e. This was my own experiment to see is adding would maybe raise my DHT and libido. My sex life has gotten allot better and things seem to be going good.

Back in July a few months after switching from androgel to IM test my e2 shot up to 60. I started some liquid armadex and my sore nipple went away. I thought I might have gotten it to low thus causing my sex issues. I just got my results back and my

estrodiol (E3) unconjucgated was 0.02ng/ml
estradiol was 67pg/ml so it went up

I have not sore nipple issues or any sides other than i seem to have gotten a more blubbery look and my waise show more fat even though there is not weight gain.

Again my test is around 950 and free t around 25. I will add more detailed numbers mnday but wanted to get any impinions as to why my sex libido and hard ons have gotten better along with my nipple no longer are sore or puffy.

My guess is the androgel is the reson my errection and libido are better.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of switching back to transdermals for the same reason you are. My E2 on 100 mgs test cyp. every 7 days was 40. I am now on 100mgs every 5 days and I can only imagine what it is at. Drs. are dumb and say that E2 was within range so they never checked it again and will not give me an Rx for Arimidex or HCG. I take liquidex sometimes and if by some miracle I get that right then I have a really hight libido for a day or two then it goes away. I dont know what is going on. So, I think I might go to androgel so I dont have to worry about E2 regulation and wont have to self medicate. I am not worried about DHT, in fact, I want more DHT. If Proviron was available in the US then that would be an awesome addition to test injections. I think they should come out with an anti depressant for males that is DHT based. DHT gets a bad rap all the time.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of switching back to transdermals for the same reason you are. My E2 on 100 mgs test cyp. every 7 days was 40. I am now on 100mgs every 5 days and I can only imagine what it is at. Drs. are dumb and say that E2 was within range so they never checked it again and will not give me an Rx for Arimidex or HCG. I take liquidex sometimes and if by some miracle I get that right then I have a really hight libido for a day or two then it goes away. I dont know what is going on. So, I think I might go to androgel so I dont have to worry about E2 regulation and wont have to self medicate. I am not worried about DHT, in fact, I want more DHT. If Proviron was available in the US then that would be an awesome addition to test injections. I think they should come out with an anti depressant for males that is DHT based. DHT gets a bad rap all the time.
To be succesful in TRT you have to be:
meticulous in adhering to a schedule
use frequent schedule, I prefer EOD, every other day
use exact doses
do testing on time

Tests at Quest, day of the T shot, time of the T shot, before shot:
Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

Goals
BAT~575
FreeE2(0.45 - 0.6)

100mg/week usually is too small dose unless SHBG is very low
frequent shots translate to lower E2

use Liquidex, measure dose with insuline syringe with cut out needle.

day#1 (T + Liquidex)
day #2 (380iu HCG)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
To be succesful in TRT you have to be:
meticulous in adhering to a schedule
use frequent schedule, I prefer EOD, every other day
use exact doses
do testing on time

Tests at Quest, day of the T shot, time of the T shot, before shot:

Goals
BAT~575
FreeE2(0.45 - 0.6)

100mg/week usually is too small dose unless SHBG is very low
frequent shots translate to lower E2

use Liquidex, measure dose with insuline syringe with cut out needle.

day#1 (T + Liquidex)
day #2 (380iu HCG)
I feel like increased frequency of dosages raised E2 more. I usually start feeling better at about day 8-9 of a T shot. I have tried the more frequent dosage and I don't feel as good. I think feeling good is all about DHT.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I feel like increased frequency of dosages raised E2 more. I usually start feeling better at about day 8-9 of a T shot. I have tried the more frequent dosage and I don't feel as good. I think feeling good is all about DHT.
Do a blood test on a day 8 or 9 (day that you think that you are good).

Use EOD schedule, but aim at those values that have proven to be good for you.

These tests: