Time of HCG Injections

jcfitzge

Awards
For those of you on HCG, what time of the day do you typically inject your HCG?

biker340

Awards
first thing in the morning,, well after I have a few sips of coffee..

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Because my split is twice a week I inject Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings. I haven't experienced any side effects other than out of control libido.

MacDonnell

Awards
Because my split is twice a week I inject Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings. I haven't experienced any side effects other than out of control libido.
Ditto on the libido. It gets me a whole lot hornier than my T shots.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
2PM so I supposedly get the peak level at 6am which can help get me out of bed.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Morning when you natural test levels would be at highest.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get this? are you sure your not confusing it with the half-life.
I read an article a few months ago. I think it was at PubMed. HCG peaks testosterone production in 36 hours. The levels maintain for 48 and then taper off. Coincidentally I had been drawing blood 36 hours after my injections and my levels were very high. After reading this I decided to divide my doses by three instead of two.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I read an article a few months ago. I think it was at PubMed. HCG peaks testosterone production in 36 hours. The levels maintain for 48 and then taper off. Coincidentally I had been drawing blood 36 hours after my injections and my levels were very high. After reading this I decided to divide my doses by three instead of two.
You might of seen already but I read otherwise, its in another thread, it goes a long with pmgamer saying when he does his injections in the morning he feels it at night, but pubmed is the more credible source, do you have the link?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
You might of seen already but I read otherwise, its in another thread, it goes a long with pmgamer saying when he does his injections in the morning he feels it at night, but pubmed is the more credible source, do you have the link?
No, I don't have the link, but if I find it I'll post it. It's possible that pmgamer is feeling a placebo effect.

Naven

Awards
My experience says the maximal effect from HCG in terms of libido is around 24-36 hours after injection. I notice nothing immediately, it's usually a day or so later...

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I still need to analyze mine, for the moment I am injecting at 6:30 in the morning.

Without spreading the injections out by 24 hours exactly I feel the biggest buzz in the 1st 2 hours of the injection.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experimented with different needle lengths? I think a shorter needle can lengthen the time to peak level.