Been on HRT for a year and.......

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel fine. "Normal/good". (200 Test Cyp - NO HCG)

My question is do I really need HCG? And WHY? Seems like Im doing just fine!

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Low dose hCG is used to maintain intratesticular testosterone and fertility during TRT.

If the physical and functional issues that come with atrophy don't bother you, then you don't need it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I feel fine. "Normal/good". (200 Test Cyp - NO HCG)

My question is do I really need HCG? And WHY? Seems like Im doing just fine!
Feeling fine is important, congratulations.
Are you doing any testing, post it?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping
1) YOU'd respond ;)
2) You wouldn't ask that question. hahha (I know Im in trouble!)

No tests - self administered TRT. Don't beat me up too bad.

I've run gear for 5+ years (2-3 normal/sensible cyles per year on average) withproper post cycle therapy. i got sick of the ups and downs and all the BS associated with cyces. It's nuts!

So I decided tosimply get on TRT (200 mg/test week) and I feel 10 times better - no emotional rollercoster rides and look better too. ;)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping
1) YOU'd respond ;)
2) You wouldn't ask that question. hahha (I know Im in trouble!)

No tests - self administered TRT. Don't beat me up too bad.

I've run gear for 5+ years (2-3 normal/sensible cyles per year on average) withproper post cycle therapy. i got sick of the ups and downs and all the BS associated with cyces. It's nuts!

So I decided tosimply get on TRT (200 mg/test week) and I feel 10 times better - no emotional rollercoster rides and look better too. ;)
You may want to get thise three tests done, actually only top two if you hurting for money.

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

actually only the top one, if you are not curious at all.

That test may show that you may need Liquidex.
You may start having sex again, avoid gyno, etc.

You may want to split weekly T dose and do it twice/week.
Equal dose, spaced equally in time.
If that makes you feel better, try EOD, if not go to what feels good.
On weekly dose you may still have some roller coaster that may go away with more frequent injections.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your response.

To be honest, if you look at my first post - I feel great. Just not sure what all this talk is on these boards for the NEED for HCG.
I seem fine without it. Am I hurting myself by staying off of it?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your response.

To be honest, if you look at my first post - I feel great. Just not sure what all this talk is on these boards for the NEED for HCG.
I seem fine without it. Am I hurting myself by staying off of it?
On (200 Test Cyp - NO HCG)
you should see

disappearing testicless,
itching breasts
erection problems

congratualtions if you have escaped all this.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Janz - I'm sure I've fallen into the "lucky" category however this is NOT to say I will not experience future problems - thats why I'm asking about HCG.

Forgive me but I forgot to mention that I take 10 mg Aromasin 2x/week. No, I did not forget to mention anything else, I promise. :)

You still believe I need HCG? I am just trying to wrap my head around the science of HCG. If I am on HRT for life and will have this exogenous source of Test, why do I need HCG?

Thanks for your time

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Janz - I'm sure I've fallen into the "lucky" category however this is NOT to say I will not experience future problems - thats why I'm asking about HCG.

Forgive me but I forgot to mention that I take 10 mg Aromasin 2x/week. No, I did not forget to mention anything else, I promise. :)

You still believe I need HCG? I am just trying to wrap my head around the science of HCG. If I am on HRT for life and will have this exogenous source of Test, why do I need HCG?

Thanks for your time
When TRT is working, everything is simple.
All you do is control of two numbers.
==========================================
Well, you are working with out labs and it is working for you, so be carefull, but...

Aromasin have a half life of 27hrs, per
Aromasin exemestane Anabolic Steroids Profile

You may want consider switching to Arimidex = Anastrozole.
One is available as Liquidex.
Forgot half-life but it is in days.

If you ever feel like you are getting on roller coaster,
try to increase frequency of T & AI without changing average weekly dose.
I do daily shots using 31Ga needle 5/16"long for everything.
One day (T+AI) next day HCG
Shooting in the belly or buttocks fat provides for slower release (desired).

About HCG, if appearence of your testicles and scrotum does not bother you, or you do not plan on staying fertile, do not use HCG.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent info, thanks JanSz

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
Man... the answer is very simple. Have you considered the possible fact of having to abandon your TRT for some unknown reason or another??? Just that one fact should prompt you to hop on HCG ASAP... It's amazing to me why one would trivialize the fact to have their testes functioning properly. What if you've been forced to leave testosterone shots; where would your nuts be??? They'll be shrunk and gone beyond repair. GET ON HCG FOR YOUR NUTS SAKE. If you don't I think you're nuts.

Some will argue and say; nah... nothing will happen to my testosterone injections... They'll always be there!!! I think to assume this fact is plain wrong. I've lived long enough to realize that anything is possible in life and you're better off get prepared for everything. Take care of your nuts big guy... they may come in handy one day.

Unbelievable.....

keith1958

Awards
Man... the answer is very simple. Have you considered the possible fact of having to abandon your TRT for some unknown reason or another??? Just that one fact should prompt you to hop on HCG ASAP... It's amazing to me why one would trivialize the fact to have their testes functioning properly. What if you've been forced to leave testosterone shots; where would your nuts be??? They'll be shrunk and gone beyond repair. GET ON HCG FOR YOUR NUTS SAKE. If you don't I think you're nuts.

Some will argue and say; nah... nothing will happen to my testosterone injections... They'll always be there!!! I think to assume this fact is plain wrong. I've lived long enough to realize that anything is possible in life and you're better off get prepared for everything. Take care of your nuts big guy... they may come in handy one day.

Unbelievable.....

I couldn't agree more. You have given me a good agrumentfor my doctor to give HCG to me. HCG would maybe permit me to take a lower dose of T-CYP also. Which is good.