Is DHEA very anabolic on its own?

1. Is DHEA very anabolic on its own?

Is DHEA very anabolic on its own, or only after it converts to testosterone?

I've been seeing some good results at the gym, but I have low test and high dhea (from DHEA supplementation). I wish it was this easy to raise test!!

2. IMO, neither.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. All I got was pimples on my chest, and I can't remember ever having pimply chest even in high school. I don't think it does much else.

4. Id say it's very estrobolic. It more likely gets converted to estrogen. And won't do anything unless your dhea levels are low.
    All it does me is make me MOODY. Like jeeze I hate that stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Is DHEA very anabolic on its own, or only after it converts to testosterone?

I've been seeing some good results at the gym, but I have low test and high dhea (from DHEA supplementation). I wish it was this easy to raise test!!
    unless your DHEA is low, it's not likely to do much for ya.

however, in women it converts much more readily to testosterone.... but like other posters mentioned, in men it converts to estrogen as easy as it does testosterone.

[ATTACH]155540[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   

6. Aren't topical based DHEA supps like Dermacrine used as a test base on like sarm cycles because it converts to T? I also saw some tests where free T was significantly elevated after DHEA usage...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Aren't topical based DHEA supps like Dermacrine used as a test base on like sarm cycles because it converts to T? I also saw some tests where free T was significantly elevated after DHEA usage...
    well, it converts a little bit. part of why it helps is because it also converts to E2, which is a problem on certain cycles that contain products that don't normally aromatize at all.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Aren't topical based DHEA supps like Dermacrine used as a test base on like sarm cycles because it converts to T? I also saw some tests where free T was significantly elevated after DHEA usage...
    IMO, DHEA is sensed by the body, and the shutdown caused by Exogenous T administration can have some negative effects by limiting DHEA formation as well. I always add DHEA to my test cycles and I feel MUCH better.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    IMO, DHEA is sensed by the body, and the shutdown caused by Exogenous T administration can have some negative effects by limiting DHEA formation as well. I always add DHEA to my test cycles and I feel MUCH better.
    So you think that lets say lethargy that comes from an lgd or osta cyc isn't cause by low T but from a lack of e2 and dhea? Beacause as far as I understand it people aleviate lethargy by adding dhea...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    So you think that lets say lethargy that comes from an lgd or osta cyc isn't cause by low T but from a lack of e2 and dhea? Beacause as far as I understand it people aleviate lethargy by adding dhea...
    Correct, it works. That's why Dermacrine from BPS had so much success. BPS are "idiots", dropping their most precious product.
    There is no excuse for that.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. It's never done anything for me but making me moody and miserable for days.

12. Ive been taking it orally, 100mg/day, for the last 3months on its own. Besides a mild increase in libido Ive noticed it really helps with keeping my joints lubricated.
  13. May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca on its own?
    By ryank93 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 09:37 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:17 PM
  3. Letrozole effective on its own for cut.
    By pitt6691 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:01 AM
  4. benifits of taking sust on its own
    By stage1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:57 PM