22yrs old low T, E2, FSH, LH - AnabolicMinds.com

22yrs old low T, E2, FSH, LH

1. New Member

22yrs old low T, E2, FSH, LH

I had a blood test on my own when I was 18 and my T was crazy low but I was fat then so I decided I'd eat and exercise perfectly and see if I could improve it. I did lose a lot of fat but I was never able to get lower than 15% bf and that only lasted for a short while. Normally I eat super clean and don't starve myself and I remain at around 20%bf. So I finally went to a doctor and my blood tests were still **** after years of great habits (I don't have numbers on hand). My T, E2, FSH, and LH were all very low. My TSH and t3 levels were low-normal but my T4 level was high-normal. She gave me a script for T-gel and it had no effect on my blood levels. It's like it never absorbed. So I just received a script from her for cypionate and we'll see how this works out.

Oh I also should mention that my B12 level was crazy HIGH. My doctor said it was okay and it's probably because I eat boat loads of meat. I wasn't too sure about this but I couldn't find much info anywhere

Still I don't think I'm addressing the issue. I mean why do I have these problems while I'm so young. I didn't have delayed puberty or anything. I have decent muscle mass and I have body hair and all that manly stuff. Though starting at 7 years old I put on fat SUPER easy and after puberty i have basically no sex drive. From my research it seems I have a pituitary problem. My doc that I see now recommends that I go to an endocrinologist or a urologist. Where should I start? I don't want to just go to any schmuck of doctor. I do tons of research online and it's mostly guys over 35 with similar problems as me or younger guys that are on anti-depressants or BBs coming of cycles. I haven't seen a case similar to mine yet.

What could be wrong? What should I do? Where should I go? What should I research? Thanks.

2. Senior Member

Well, it seems like a congenital hormone imbalance. It would be best to see an endocrinologist. They should be able to help you solve your problem, and there is really nothing you can do on your own to straighten out your homones, especially if your problems are not from taking exogenous hormones. Talk to your pcp, and get the name of a good endo. Best of luck.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by norespawnsirl View Post
    Still I don't think I'm addressing the issue. I mean why do I have these problems while I'm so young. I didn't have delayed puberty or anything. I have decent muscle mass and I have body hair and all that manly stuff. Though starting at 7 years old I put on fat SUPER easy and after puberty i have basically no sex drive. From my research it seems I have a pituitary problem. My doc that I see now recommends that I go to an endocrinologist or a urologist. Where should I start? I don't want to just go to any schmuck of doctor. I do tons of research online and it's mostly guys over 35 with similar problems as me or younger guys that are on anti-depressants or BBs coming of cycles. I haven't seen a case similar to mine yet.

What could be wrong? What should I do? Where should I go? What should I research? Thanks.
    In order to get better help, I suggest you phone/go to the lab where you got your bloodwork done and request a copy(they usually archive everything), then post the numbers OR get new bloodwork.

My case may be similar to yours, I am 23 and lost my sex drive(libido) when I was 16 for no apparent reason. I look healthy, I have body/facial hair, I am not on anti-depressants and I have never done TRT or cycles.

I have read that an E2 imbalance can kill sex drive so this is one possible cause of your problem.

Also, "recover.forumup.org" forum with bunch of young guys researching on low sex drive etc..
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low Testosterone/FSH/LH? - Lab Results: next steps? Please Help!
    By Dubby78 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 01:38 PM
  2. 20 year old low test levels?
    By paint2100 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Help! 19yr old with high e2 TSH, no libido
    By arson2 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:32 PM
  4. Really low Total Test and LH