Sore nipples??? and a cyst I think

nobady

Awards
I have had sore nipples and now I think I feel a cyst. There is no swelling and sign of enlarged nipples. I go see my Dr. this week. What questions should I ask? Should I have my hormones levels checked?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I had something similar... test your estradiol/testosterone ratio and possibly consider an aromatase inhibitor (after discussing with doc of course).

MattMiller

Awards
sounds like gyno to me man. he is going to ask you all kinds of questions about pro hormone supplement history and if you smoke weed and stuff like that. talk to him about SERM's and AI's... he will probablly set you up with an appointment with an endocrinologist like my doctor did. if you dont know what SERMS or AI's are then do a search and read up on them and how you could possibly reverse your gyno ( if in fact thats what it is) good luck man, if you have any more questions pm me

edit: and yes have your hormone levels checked, they will draw a little blood and they should have your results back pretty quick. he should be more than willing to do all this for you (my doctor was at least)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
gyno?..go to a doc, and be honest with him if you have used, or are using ph/ps..

nobady

Awards
That's what I was thinking. Thing is I have never used steriods or Pro Hormones. This sucks hopefully I caught earlier enough to make it a minimal issue

MattMiller

Awards
That's what I was thinking. Thing is I have never used steriods or Pro Hormones. This sucks hopefully I caught earlier enough to make it a minimal issue

how old are you? what kind of prescription medications are you taking? what is your body fat percentage? if you are over id say 16 then it is unusual for it to pop up just out of the blue unless it is from something you are taking. it could also be psuedo gyno which would go away with diet and exercise.

nobady

Awards
I'm 35yrs old 5 ft 7 in 205lbs around 10% body fat. No prescription drugs, only supplement with multi vit, whey, and creatine. Never used steriods or prohormones. I had blood drawn today to check prolactin and test levels.

bones168

bones168

Awards
I'm 35yrs old 5 ft 7 in 205lbs around 10% body fat. No prescription drugs, only supplement with multi vit, whey, and creatine. Never used steriods or prohormones. I had blood drawn today to check prolactin and test levels.
seems a little odd to get sore nipps just from whey and creatine. and aspecialy at 35. see how your blood results come back and post them up. you will be able to tell alot more once your results are in, and depending on your case if infacts you do have gyno for some strange reason, u may want to consider nolvadex in aggrement with your doc.

good luck!

oh and which multi vit have u been taking and for how long?

MattMiller

Awards

like bones said its a little odd that your nips are sore. i really dont know why so i dont think gyno is the culprit. maybe there is something else going on with your body, or maybe your not telling us everything.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
For sore nipples I would do following tests at Quest:

Prolactin
Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Estrogens, Fractionated, LC/MS/MS (36742X)
Estrogen, Total, Serum (439X)

additionally at Genova Diagnostics

Estroessence Complete 24hr
==============================================

You want to have

FreeE2(0.45 - 0.6)(Quest)

and other estrogen metabolites (Genova) in line.
==============================================

There are other tests that one should do,
the above are because of the gyno.
================================================
Note:
If you will actually do the above tests at Quest
make sure that doc wirites everything exactly as I posted,
otherwise you will get back different test, and also from lesser quality labs.
Quest have different outfits, they do not publicize that much.
Another words, not everythyng from Quest with same first name is created equal.

nobady

Awards
Dr. said at times too much prolactin is caused by a tumor on the gland thus causing the sore nipples and possible extra tissue to form. I'll let you know.

MattMiller

Awards
Dr. said at times too much prolactin is caused by a tumor on the gland thus causing the sore nipples and possible extra tissue to form. I'll let you know.
are both nipples sore? is there a cyst under both nipples? if it is a tumor i hope its benign man

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
seems a little odd to get sore nipps just from whey and creatine. and aspecialy at 35. see how your blood results come back and post them up. you will be able to tell alot more once your results are in, and depending on your case if infacts you do have gyno for some strange reason, u may want to consider nolvadex in aggrement with your doc.

good luck!

oh and which multi vit have u been taking and for how long?

Not unusual at all...especially for 35 and older. It is wise to get it checked because breast cancer is also very common in men.

Roid users don't have a patent on gyno.

nobady

Awards
The cyst is under just one but both are sore, the one with the cyst more so. I don't know if this is odd but they seem more sore in the evening. Maybe just due to the rubbing of clothes?.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 0
netflixNchill Anabolics 57
Supplements 8
Post Cycle Therapy 3