average cost of hgh/test treatment???

t55seper

Awards
Approx. 2 years ago, I tried HGH for the first time. I am a 46 year old male and had all the required blood work done.

I was prescribed Test and HGH, but the cost was way out of my reach. The price at the time was 1295 for 6 months of testosterone and approx 2400 for hgh for six months.

I decided to go with the hgh alone and the results were fantastic.

I stopped taking them for awhile, because of the cost factor, but I found a licensed MD in my area, who told me that the hgh cost would be around 270 per month and the testosterone would be about 80.00 a month for injections.

Has the price gone down on hgh and Test in the last couple of years or am I still paying too much??

Thanks,
t55seper

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Approx. 2 years ago, I tried HGH for the first time. I am a 46 year old male and had all the required blood work done.

I was prescribed Test and HGH, but the cost was way out of my reach. The price at the time was 1295 for 6 months of testosterone and approx 2400 for hgh for six months.

I stopped taking them for awhile, because of the cost factor, but I found a licensed MD in my area, who told me that the hgh cost would be around 270 per month and the testosterone would be about 80.00 a month for injections.

Has the price gone down on hgh and Test in the last couple of years or am I still paying too much??

Thanks,
t55seper
I think around $8 - $12 per iu is the going rate from a legitimate doctor treating growth hormone deficiency.

If you're doing 1 iu per day, 5 on, 2 off, that's 20 iu per month or about $160 - $240.

$80 a month sounds high for testosterone. Figure if you're using around 100 mg test cyp per week and you can buy 10 ml of 200 mg/ml test cyp for $100, that should last you 20 weeks.

It's possible the $80 per month included hCG and arimidex.

t55seper

Awards
Rick,

Thanks for your reply. The Doctor says he uses these hgh injections that look like a pen. He said that that system is more expensive because of the convienance, but I believe the price was 270 per month for that.

Thanks Again,
t55seper

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Rick,

Thanks for your reply. The Doctor says he uses these hgh injections that look like a pen. He said that that system is more expensive because of the convienance, but I believe the price was 270 per month for that.

Thanks Again,
t55seper
Those are probably the pre-constituted single use "miniquick" syringes. I have no experience with them, but they do seem convenient. I don't think $270 is out of line.

If it's the product I'm thinking of, they supposedly don't need refrigeration. When using other hGH, you mix and then have to refrigerate.

t55seper

Awards
Yes, he mentioned that.
I originally used the one that had to be mixed and refrigerated.

I am awaiting the blood work, however, I know my test level will be low as I did a blood test several weeks ago and I was at 290(I'm 46 years old.).

I think he mentioned that the test was a once per week shot at $20 a pop.

I am going to try the first month with him and I will get a script to order. The initial visit was $370 and that included the bloodwork.

I wish I knew about this great site prior to seeing the Doctor

Thank you so much for your help.
t55seper

t55seper

Awards
By the way, the place I first went to, would only let me order from them directly. Maybe that why I got ripped off so bad!!!!!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, he mentioned that.
I originally used the one that had to be mixed and refrigerated.

I am awaiting the blood work, however, I know my test level will be low as I did a blood test several weeks ago and I was at 290(I'm 46 years old.).

I think he mentioned that the test was a once per week shot at $20 a pop.

I am going to try the first month with him and I will get a script to order. The initial visit was $370 and that included the bloodwork.

I wish I knew about this great site prior to seeing the Doctor

Thank you so much for your help.
t55seper
Once per week T shot is often a reason for TRT not working right.
Small more frequent (with short tiny 31Ga needle) injections are better.
10mL of 200mg/mL Test can be had, with a script, for about $45
it will last 90 days with 150mg/week average use.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
I think around $8 - $12 per iu is the going rate from a legitimate doctor treating growth hormone deficiency.

If you're doing 1 iu per day, 5 on, 2 off, that's 20 iu per month or about $160 - $240.

$80 a month sounds high for testosterone. Figure if you're using around 100 mg test cyp per week and you can buy 10 ml of 200 mg/ml test cyp for $100, that should last you 20 weeks.

It's possible the $80 per month included hCG and arimidex.

You can compare to: www.allthingsmale.com

Note that's not an internet pharmacy and the med list is for established patients who have been seen by the doc and have need.

Don't forget Dr. visits and labs. Quite a few guys foot the entire cost of HRT out-of-pocket, for one reason or another.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget Dr. visits and labs. Quite a few guys foot the entire cost of HRT out-of-pocket, for one reason or another.
---------.healthbiotech.in/methylcobalamin-injection.html

Look thru for on topic

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Would make it spot in if you averaged in a dr. visit here and there.

For me, I figure the whole shooting match as:

testosterone - $20
hCG - $25
pregnenolone - $30
arimidex - ? haven't used yet
doctor - $25 avg/month

aculpep

Awards
What kind of results did you see with the HGH? I thought of it but not sure it's worth the money.

Thanks,
t55seper

t55seper

Awards
I got leaner and more muscular. People were telling me how much better I looked. I was working out hard though.

I just got my bloodwork and my test score was 698, so the doc didn't prescribe test for me.

I did get a scrip for hgh. He was charging 600.00 for a 2month supply of hgh in a PEN Form.

He also gave me a precription for Somatropin. Can I just buy that at the pharmacy??
Where is the best place to buy legal HGH?

Thanks,
T55SEPER

Jason12676

Awards

Thanks,
t55seper
Im a newbie to the forum and wanted to know where you found these prices for the HGH?

A Dr. who prescribes this that works out at my gym was talking $300+/Week!!

Any ideas on how I could find a Dr in my area as that seems a bit expensive! Help!!!

Thanks

rerivas

Awards
i read on ehow ...how one of the side effects is rapid wieght gain.....im trying to lose wieght and dont want to risk gaining ....im 6.6 280 and want to lose 40 lbs ...any suggestions on how much i should take ...i live in nicaragua and it easily available to me ....but i would like to hear some good advice ......on how much to take, thanks

diron

Awards
Thank you for the info. Every Dr. I have tried tell me the cost is 800$-1200$ per month! I would love to get something for 240. Can anyone please tell me where??!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info. Every Dr. I have tried tell me the cost is 800$-1200$ per month! I would love to get something for 240. Can anyone please tell me where??!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hgh is expensive, it is what it is

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The pens I get for $19/month cost 1K without a prescription according to my endo...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Yea sounds about right, do you have hgh deficiency or just a cool endo

diron

Awards
Hgh is expensive, it is what it is
I get that. But if some folks are talking 300$ or so a month, I can handle that. I would contact anyone in the country to make this happen. I live in Indiana and have only checked in the Indianapolis area. Those of you who were talking 240 or so a month, where was this. Any help is appreciated greatly. Thank you very much.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I get that. But if some folks are talking 300$ or so a month, I can handle that. I would contact anyone in the country to make this happen. I live in Indiana and have only checked in the Indianapolis area. Those of you who were talking 240 or so a month, where was this. Any help is appreciated greatly. Thank you very much.
Off label use of gh is expensive, you are better of getting a dr to write a script for peptides like ghrp and tesamorelin, I know peptides are super easy to get through bodylifemd, they told me 200month for test hcg and an AI, and their peptide blend ran another 380, all they said they needed was my "blood" and I was good to go, it was unreal they don't even care if you have low test all you need to do is complain of the symptoms and they are ready to give you drugs, you meet with a doc as a formality and that's it, scary

diron

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I won't cross the line with some dangerous stuff. I am 55 and used anabolics (anavar, deca-durabolin, dianabol) when I was in my 20's for bodybuilding. Completely fd me up. I now have to get weekly testosterone shots. I am walking testimony for not using that crap. The test helps, but still have the symptoms for low GH. I'm not fooled into thinking a shot or pill will make me 25 again, just ain't ready to quit being a man, if you know what I mean. I appreciate the input from you. Its great to have a place to connect with others with the same concerns.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I won't cross the line with some dangerous stuff. I am 55 and used anabolics (anavar, deca-durabolin, dianabol) when I was in my 20's for bodybuilding. Completely fd me up. I now have to get weekly testosterone shots. I am walking testimony for not using that crap. The test helps, but still have the symptoms for low GH. I'm not fooled into thinking a shot or pill will make me 25 again, just ain't ready to quit being a man, if you know what I mean. I appreciate the input from you. Its great to have a place to connect with others with the same concerns.

Did you ever "cycle" the steroids? Or did you just take continuously without PCT periods?

diron

Awards
I did cycle. I usually went from anavar, to dec-dur, to dianabol with overlap. after 13-16 weeks, I would take 12 weeks off. Got bigger but mostly cut like crazy. In all honesty, I also was addicted to alcohol and marijuana during much of that time, and those both will affect the body's ability to produce test in the later years. I believe you can use those drugs sfely from the research I've done, but frankly, I didn't do anything safely in those days. I realize this is a long discussion and this may seem contradictory. I think for all the good I got out of the drugs, a man in his 20's could use creatine, hmb, tribulus, whey, NO, and any number of safe and long lasting supplements and get the same results. In those days, I wasn't into health, I was into getting big, getting high, and screwing any woman that would slow down long enough for me to put it in. Live and learn, pay the price. I just re-read this; I meant the anabolics when I said a person might safely use those drugs, not alcohol and pot.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did cycle. I usually went from anavar, to dec-dur, to dianabol with overlap. after 13-16 weeks, I would take 12 weeks off. Got bigger but mostly cut like crazy. In all honesty, I also was addicted to alcohol and marijuana during much of that time, and those both will affect the body's ability to produce test in the later years. I believe you can use those drugs sfely from the research I've done, but frankly, I didn't do anything safely in those days. I realize this is a long discussion and this may seem contradictory. I think for all the good I got out of the drugs, a man in his 20's could use creatine, hmb, tribulus, whey, NO, and any number of safe and long lasting supplements and get the same results. In those days, I wasn't into health, I was into getting big, getting high, and screwing any woman that would slow down long enough for me to put it in. Live and learn, pay the price. I just re-read this; I meant the anabolics when I said a person might safely use those drugs, not alcohol and pot.
10-4. My doctor is quick about telling me that test-only runs are safer than most would think. Yet, it is still illegal outside of TRT so I'm taking the high road from this point on. It sucks though that there are more people that abuse things than there are people that keep things in moderation. Because of this we experienced the ban in '90.

Yet there are still great products like Trenazone and H-drol which work well enough for results at a much lesser cost in the long run compared to deca, d-bol, tren, eq, etc etc.

And just to stay on topic, I'm a believer of GHRP's myself. They work well enough to keep gains coming (however slow they may come).

diron

Awards
10-4. My doctor is quick about telling me that test-only runs are safer than most would think. Yet, it is still illegal outside of TRT so I'm taking the high road from this point on. It sucks though that there are more people that abuse things than there are people that keep things in moderation. Because of this we experienced the ban in '90.

Yet there are still great products like Trenazone and H-drol which work well enough for results at a much lesser cost in the long run compared to deca, d-bol, tren, eq, etc etc.

And just to stay on topic, I'm a believer of GHRP's myself. They work well enough to keep gains coming (however slow they may come).
You are absolutely right about the abusers ruining it for others. Another example is ephedra, which besides fat burning is excellent for sinus troubles. I can't judge though, because I'm one of those who abused. I don't like the nanny state telling me what I can and can't do. Again, I know this is off topic and I won't go there. I do think that steroids can be safely used and how much better would it be if a doctor monitored it. But then again, 90% of people who drink alcohol don't have a problem. But 10% of us are alcoholic. Please tell me about GHRP's. I was out of bodybuilding for about 10 years until about 18 months ago. I am trying to learn about stuff I missed out on. Thank you.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are absolutely right about the abusers ruining it for others. Another example is ephedra, which besides fat burning is excellent for sinus troubles. I can't judge though, because I'm one of those who abused. I don't like the nanny state telling me what I can and can't do. Again, I know this is off topic and I won't go there. I do think that steroids can be safely used and how much better would it be if a doctor monitored it. But then again, 90% of people who drink alcohol don't have a problem. But 10% of us are alcoholic. Please tell me about GHRP's. I was out of bodybuilding for about 10 years until about 18 months ago. I am trying to learn about stuff I missed out on. Thank you.
In response to bold - GHRP's stand for Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. They are the equivalent to what Clomid is to testosterone - in that it is a synthetic hormone that mimicks Ghrelin, which has its own loop or pathway to causing a secretion of GH. So while it is a hormone, it isn't exogenous GH. In fact, it stimulatesthe pituitary to make its own GH which is altogether a better idea than exogenous approaches. It causes a pulse of about 3 hours or so and if taken religously people have reported similar gains as GH. A typical, legit source ran at healthy amounts would cost between $50-100 month.

The drug is currently in it's final phase in clinical trials, thus it is still classified as a research chemical. FDA is currently doing mass human testing as has thus far given only positive feedback. The goal in mind initially was to replace the expensive process of synthesizing HGH.

There are a host of options in this area, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. I won't go into detail about them all but you can easily find good information on them by searching the phrase "DatbTrue".