initial bloodwork(HELP JANZ) - AnabolicMinds.com

initial bloodwork(HELP JANZ)

  1. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    initial bloodwork(HELP JANZ)


    been onTRT since 04' and have talked about my situation on here before. here are the results of my very first labs. never done steroids, ph/ps, but do suffer from major depression and take effexor and zyprexa.

    ACTH 14PG/ML RANGE 10-52
    PROLACTIIN 3.0NG/ML RANGE 3.3-20.8
    CORTISOL 12.8UG/DL RANGE 2-25
    IGF-1 303NG/DL RANGE 182-780
    FSH 4.0MIU/ML RANGE 1.5-14.3
    LH 3.2MIU/ML RANGE 1.0-5.6
    TSH 1.366UIU/ML RANGE 0.5-4.5
    FREE T4 0.6NG/DL RANGE 0.8-1.5
    TOT T4 4.7UG/DL RANGE 4-11
    TESTOSTERONE 222NG/DL RANGE 262-1593
    SHBG 8.6NMOL/L RANGE 13-71
    FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 117.4 RANGE 29-188
    ESTROGEN NOT ASSESSED

    What would seem to be the right Tx. As of know im on 150mg Test Cyp every ten days and 100mcg synthroid every day.

  2. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    LH isnt to low but FSH is way down. also is my IGF-1 to low? all thyroid numbers are low.
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    been onTRT since 04' and have talked about my situation on here before. here are the results of my very first labs. never done steroids, ph/ps, but do suffer from major depression and take effexor and zyprexa.

    ACTH 14PG/ML RANGE 10-52
    PROLACTIIN 3.0NG/ML RANGE 3.3-20.8
    CORTISOL 12.8UG/DL RANGE 2-25
    IGF-1 303NG/DL RANGE 182-780
    FSH 4.0MIU/ML RANGE 1.5-14.3
    LH 3.2MIU/ML RANGE 1.0-5.6

    TSH 1.366UIU/ML RANGE 0.5-4.5
    FREE T4 0.6NG/DL RANGE 0.8-1.5
    TOT T4 4.7UG/DL RANGE 4-11
    TESTOSTERONE 222NG/DL RANGE 262-1593
    SHBG 8.6NMOL/L RANGE 13-71
    FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 117.4 RANGE 29-188
    ESTROGEN NOT ASSESSED

    What would seem to be the right Tx. As of know im on 150mg Test Cyp every ten days and 100mcg synthroid every day.
    105 805 xx7 300 16.5 250
    110 833 xx9 300 18.6 250
    115 861 10.8 300 20.7 250
    120 889 xx13 300 xx23 250
    --------------------------------
    I am assuming that you have drawn your blood for these labs before you have started yout T injections or that they are from before 2004, before you started anything.

    Your TT is too low, LH & FSH too high if you are on injections.

    Your SHBG is very low. You have to find out why.
    Get tested at Genova Diagnostics.
    Do NutrEval test.

    In the mean time, lower your weekly T dose to say,
    120mg/week.
    Break that dose to EOD shots.

    0.16 112
    0.17 119
    0.18 126
    0.19 133
    0.2 140
    0.21 147

    use 200mg/mL testosterone, 31ga 5/16" needle 3/10cc syringe
    use 380iu hcg

    one day 17 units T shot
    next day 380iu shot

    get Freet3 tested, so you can figure out if synthroid is working for you.
    If not, you may have to get Armour Thyroid.

    Figure out your E2 status.

    Minimum testing at Quest

    FreeT3
    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)

    goal

    FreeT3 close to the top of upper range
    BAT~575
    FreeE2(0.45 - 0.6)

    Careful with Armour, keep supply of Cortef near by.
    Do proper ramping up of Armour, if you would use it.

    At the moment these three values are most important.
    Get the NutrEval going
    hopefully that will get to the bottom of your very low SHBG.

    Frequent (T + HCG) injections are important to your emotional well being.

    Post links to your previous inportant posts, specially if they show tests.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    the above posted labs were before i ever started trt and im 23 yrs old.
    current protocol is 150mg test cyp every 10days and synthroid 100mcg/day
    current levels:
    estradiol 15pg/ml range less than 29
    shbg 15.9 nmol/dl range 13-71
    total test 668ng/dl range 262-1593
    free androgen index 145.8 range 29-188
    dhea-s 190ug/dl range 280-640(have now been taking 100mg dhea/day)
  5. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    what im really wondering is if going back to HCG and keeping estrogen in check. when i was on HCG my test levels got into the 700 range but estradiol was 50. could that high estradiol have kept me from feeling good on the hCG? im still think i should ask for some estrogen control take a few months off a reevaluate.
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    the above posted labs were before i ever started trt and im 23 yrs old.
    current protocol is 150mg test cyp every 10days and synthroid 100mcg/day
    current levels:
    estradiol 15pg/ml range less than 29
    shbg 15.9 nmol/dl range 13-71
    total test 668ng/dl range 262-1593
    free androgen index 145.8 range 29-188
    dhea-s 190ug/dl range 280-640(have now been taking 100mg dhea/day)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    what im really wondering is if going back to HCG and keeping estrogen in check. when i was on HCG my test levels got into the 700 range but estradiol was 50. could that high estradiol have kept me from feeling good on the hCG? im still think i should ask for some estrogen control take a few months off a reevaluate.
    If you can get your TotalT=700
    just on HCG
    I would say it would be an excellent idea to do only HCG

    do 380iu HCG EOD, every other day
    do 0.2cc liquidex EOD
    0.2*7/2=0.7 Arimidex pills

    Two months latter, after you are nicely stabilized do these tests at Quest Diagnostics, blood drawn at Quest:

    FreeT3
    Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
    Estrogens, Fractionated, LC/MS/MS (36742X)
    Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

    Assuming your TT>700
    Not sure what to advice you about BAT level,
    better go by how you feel at that time when the E2 is already in the right place

    adjust your Liqiudex so
    FreeE2 (0.45 -0.6)

    monitor and post your FreeT3 and FreeDHT
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bloodwork help needed... Tren/Test Cyp Cycle
    By ryan666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. Bloodwork help please
    By jordandh83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. Bloodwork help?
    By Texan281 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:16 PM
  4. Pre cycle bloodwork *** HELP***
    By ADQUIRK in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 03:50 PM
  5. 22 yo bloodwork... help needed
    By bj22 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in