Estrogen "Blockers" and Blood Test

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I searched for an answer to this and couldn't find anything definitive.
Question: Assuming these products are effective, do non-prescription estogren blockers (not AI's) like PP Sustain Alpha, DIMM, I3C's, chrysin, cruciferous vegetables, and combinations of those like LEF's Breast Health actually lower estrogen or simply blunt the effects of estrogen?

For example, if my Estradiol is 37 and I have been taking most of the above, would my Estradiol be over 37 if I wasn't taking those products? Or would the Estradiol # still be 37 but the estrogen isn't affecting me as much? I'm assuming the latter because these products all mention how they block the effects of estrogen, not lower it.

I guess the point of my question is "would the above products have any impact on the Estradiol # on a blood test". I assume they do not but would like to hear other opinions.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I searched for an answer to this and couldn't find anything definitive.
Question: Assuming these products are effective, do non-prescription estogren blockers (not AI's) like PP Sustain Alpha, DIMM, I3C's, cruciferous vegetables, and combinations of those like LEF's Breast Health actually lower estrogen or simply blunt the effects of estrogen?

For example, if my Estradiol is 37 and I have been taking most of the above, would my Estradiol be over 37 if I wasn't taking those products? Or would the Estradiol # still be 37 but the estrogen isn't affecting me as much? I'm assuming the latter because these products all mention how they block the effects of estrogen, not lower it.

I guess the point of my question is "would the above products have any impact on the Estradiol # on a blood test". I assume they do not but would like to hear other opinions.
I do not know about PP Sustain Alpha
but
the other that you mentioned are not ment to act on your Estradiol (E2).
They are ment to facilitate metabolism of Estrone (E1) and to do it in friendly way (least carcinogenous).
Stuff on blue square of attached chart.

If one have Estrodial(E2) high he needs to use AI, aromatase inhibitor. It is on white side on chart.
Prescription -- Arimidex
Non-prescription (good) Chrysin

I use both, thinking of dropping Chrysin.
I use Liquidex because precise measuring and frequent dose is important.

Note that aromatase act in two places on that chart,
Androstenedione ---> Estrone (E1)
Testosterone ----> Estrodial (E2)

also
there is discrepancy on that chart
Estrone <---> Estrodial
is a two way not a one way as shown on that chart
----------------------------------------------------
The white chart is from Wikipedia
The blue chart from one of Genova presentations.

Attachments

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
If one have Estrodial(E2) high he needs to use AI, aromatase inhibitor. It is on white side on chart.
Prescription -- Arimidex
Non-prescription (good) Chrysin
Thanks Janz. So if wasn't using chrysin (which I am using) my Estradiol could be actually be higher than the 37 it is now?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Janz. So if wasn't using chrysin (which I am using) my Estradiol could be actually be higher than the 37 it is now?
I think it depends what kind of Chrysin you are actually using.
Than mean if it actually works as intended.
I am using LEF Super Miraforte
they say that their chrysin works because they add bioprene, a black peper (I think).

Really, I think, that eventually I will just stay with just Liquidex.
But now I use both because I am afraid to screw good thing going.
===================
37 seems high, assuming that you have the correct test done.

So drop chrysin, use only Liquidex.
I would gestimate it at

0.2cc EOD on day of T shot (T shot also EOD)
0.2*7/2=0.7 cc= 0.7 arimidex pills

then test at Quest, blood drawn at Quest
this test;

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)

Goal
FreeE2(0.45 - 0.6)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TravD77 Anabolics 3
ChefDeath Female Fitness 3
Anabolics 29
Supplements 20
Anabolics 5