Measuring out syringes

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
When i make up my hcg, I calculate how much I am going to need for say 10 needles. But I always end up short and only get 6 or 7 out of them.

When measuring them, say you wanted one tenth of a mil in each syringe. You draw back the fluid with the needle pointing up in the air, but do you push the fluid all the way up to just before the actuall needle? Or should i be measureing it only to where that first line is marked on the syringe? Hope this makes sense.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
When i make up my hcg, I calculate how much I am going to need for say 10 needles. But I always end up short and only get 6 or 7 out of them.

When measuring them, say you wanted one tenth of a mil in each syringe. You draw back the fluid with the needle pointing up in the air, but do you push the fluid all the way up to just before the actuall needle? Or should i be measureing it only to where that first line is marked on the syringe? Hope this makes sense.
Take one syringe that you are going to use for injections (small)
Take one syringe that you are going to use to add bacteriological water to the vial with hcg powder (large).

Use plain water, open container and experiment long enough untill you figure out what you are doing wrong and how to do it right.

After you done with experiment, discard safely the syringes and needles.

Use new syringes and needles for each shot.

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Janz, I figured out what i was doing wrong. I was making up say 10 needles and not counting for the little bit at the top of the syringe that does not make it out so i was coming up short. It would take me too long to explain it, but ive figured it out now...lol.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Janz, I figured out what i was doing wrong. I was making up say 10 needles and not counting for the little bit at the top of the syringe that does not make it out so i was coming up short. It would take me too long to explain it, but ive figured it out now...lol.
Great that you have solved your problem.
Devil is usually in the details.

Think smallest syringes that can do the job.
Shortest, smallest needles, half units markings.
Needles that are build into syringes, screw on needles may leak.
Specially important with oil, tiny needle restricts flow, high pressure builds up in syringe, screw on needle will leak often.

Detals, details.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
match Weight Loss 4
35 and Older 6
35 and Older 4
Nutrition / Health 2