How do you dose DIM ??
- 01-10-2008, 01:59 PM
- 01-10-2008, 07:31 PM
- 01-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Breast Health Formula, Jansz?
that has phytoestrogens in it, are you sure about that?
01-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Reason that I am taking Breast formula is because they claim that it regulates
"Two important metabolites that estrogen is broken down to in the body are: the "good" 2-hydroxyestrone and the "bad" 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. "
Quote about those phyto-estrogens:
" Phytoestrogens that function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus preventing bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects"
I am also taking
Super-Absorbable Soy Isoflavones, 60 Capsules
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I'll pass on the isoflavones..... I think if you're really overweight, they will take the place of all of the real E you have ( stronger ) so UR left w/ a much weaker E, but for anyone close to their ideal weight, opposite effect, from what I've heard....
anyone know how to best take DIM ???
01-13-2008, 10:01 PM
01-15-2008, 06:15 PM
yea man I'm not sure thats a good idea jansz...
Similar Forum Threads
- By bill86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:21 PM
- By StackedCop in forum PESReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2010, 11:13 AM
- By jshin in forum SupplementsReplies: 54Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:12 AM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-16-2008, 07:13 PM
- By joebo in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2008, 07:00 PM