Dosing Propecia E3D

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts as to the efficacy of that regime?

The half life is 3 days, right?

I'm going to try a few other things first, but if I continue to shed, I'm going to try propecia. I figure .33 mg/day should be relatively effective and minimize sides.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts as to the efficacy of that regime?

The half life is 3 days, right?

I'm going to try a few other things first, but if I continue to shed, I'm going to try propecia. I figure .33 mg/day should be relatively effective and minimize sides.
Are you sure about this 3 days.

Avodart stays in the body close to a year.
More exact data is on their site.
Double check on finasteride.

If you decide to go with Propecia,
buy Proscar, cut it into 4 pills, same thing, less $$.

What is your DHT?

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Stay FAR way from Propecia.

It can PERMANENTLY screw you up. Can't see taking it unless there is some life threatening reason. Just go to Propeciahelp.com for info. I personally used it about 8 yrs ago and am convinced that is when my issues started.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It can PERMANENTLY screw you up. Can't see taking it unless there is some life threatening reason. Just go to Propeciahelp.com for info. I personally used it about 8 yrs ago and am convinced that is when my issues started.
What are your issues??

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Where to start........?

What are your issues??
Need for TRT in my 40's occasioned by substantial fatigue, malaise & even depression, VERY low DHT, erratic & as of yet substandard response to TRT, erectile issues and more.

I see no valid purpose for Propecia, unless one seeks to deliberately screw himself up. There is just too much of a risk, even if Propecia doesn't harm everyone. Just look at the Propecia help forums for a lok into what it can do.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Need for TRT in my 40's occasioned by substantial fatigue, malaise & even depression, VERY low DHT, erratic & as of yet substandard response to TRT, erectile issues and more.

I see no valid purpose for Propecia, unless one seeks to deliberately screw himself up. There is just too much of a risk, even if Propecia doesn't harm everyone. Just look at the Propecia help forums for a lok into what it can do.
One of the problems I found from my NutrEval test is that
I am low AA, arachidonic acid.

Many/most people have too much of AA, cant get rid of it.

Well, today I got the AA pills, X Factor.
It is advertised as increasing power and endurance.
Funny, that is what I am missing.

Wish me luck, possibly I am on a way to solve some of my problems.

I highly recomend that you do NutrEval plus get additional tweaks from HAN.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1