You’re only as young as your oldest part!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I just got e-mail from LEF and they support Eric R. Braverman, M.D.

He is seeking new patients in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach area.

There is description of what he does,
but it is
a complete anti-aging, anti-disease medical program.
------------------------------------------------------
Is any body familiar with what he actualy does.
How it works.
How much it costs.

Details.

BigAk

Awards
  • Established
I just got e-mail from LEF and they support Eric R. Braverman, M.D.

He is seeking new patients in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach area.

There is description of what he does,
but it is
a complete anti-aging, anti-disease medical program.
------------------------------------------------------
Is any body familiar with what he actualy does.
How it works.
How much it costs.

Details.
What's your title have to do with the subject Jan??? you got me fooled brother...

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
What's your title have to do with the subject Jan??? you got me fooled brother...
I thought you will newer ask.

I still would like to asses how much value there is in such a program.

Often there is a lots of fluf and no beef.
---------------------------------------
Eric R. Braverman, M.D. (author of Younger You and The Edge Effect) will be available for new patient consultations and medical screenings/diagnostic procedures in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beach area from Sunday, January 13, 2008 through Thursday, January 17, 2008.

Dr. Braverman reminds people: You’re only as young as your oldest part! His innovative wellness program begins with a total brain health assessment, because the brain is not only your most important organ, it’s often your most overlooked. The brain is our great age accelerator, controlling weight gain, energy levels, thinking ability, addiction, habits, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more.

This brain health checkup will improve your entire health function and reverse the aging process, help eradicate disease, and help detect and prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.

Look and feel 15 years younger!

We also offer a head-to-toe body scan. With this component we can identify every part of the body in its early stages of aging, before disease develops or progresses—including cancer, heart disease, and thyroid disease; and we can even see nodules and other growths before they become more serious. This is the most extensive review of your body and its systems and can help avoid invasive surgeries and medical procedures.

By utilizing state-of-the-art computerized diagnostic assessments that enable the very earliest detection and monitoring for illness, Dr. Braverman offers a complete anti-aging, anti-disease medical program. The strength in his program lies in its ability to evaluate the entire body, head-to-toe, and can identify every part of the body in its early stages of aging, before disease develops or progresses.