taking a risk

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

taking a risk

since my endo wants me too ween off test cyp to see if my HPTA will reset to a decent level, i will give it a try. my diet is in check, will take restore thru mid jan, and will retest levels on Feb. 18. is that enough time to get an accruate level reading? will be extra focused on how i feel and any and all symptoms. only other supps i will take are DHEA, Vit D3, Multi Vit/Trace Minerals, Vit C, and Fish Oil. would love to come back with decent levels and/or not feel like crap while im off the test cyp. and i will continue with my synthroid @ 100mcg/day, effexor @150mg/day, Zyprexa @10mg/day and Valium @ 4mg/day.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

What's Restore?

Feb 18 is about 6 weeks. People who I've heard of who tried to restart generally used Clomid and took it for months. Six weeks doesn't seem like enough time.

What's the reason you started TRT to begin with? What has changed to make you think your natural system is going to work better now than it did before?

Mark
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

well my endo wanted to see if my HPTA had restarted so i figured i would try it now. I know about clomid, but was going to see if retore by ALRI work. I started TRT in 04 because test levels were in the high 100's to low 200's. my next test shot isnt till this tuesday, so maybe monday i can go in and get some clomid.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

have you been on HCG the whole time? If not, you could be in for some big trouble and rough going. Why the synthroid rather than armour, what are your free t3 and free t4 on synthroid right now?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    well my endo wanted to see if my HPTA had restarted so i figured i would try it now. I know about clomid, but was going to see if retore by ALRI work. I started TRT in 04 because test levels were in the high 100's to low 200's. my next test shot isnt till this tuesday, so maybe monday i can go in and get some clomid.
    Maybe I missed a detail, but: If you have been taking T, your HPTA is not restarted. It is completely shut off.

Sure going off T and waiting long enough, it will probably restart and get you that 100 or 200 T measurement that you had before. Unless you and the endo have a reason to believe that your system will somehow function differently than before, I'd be careful... You weren't happy with the 200 T level before. I don't see why you would be now.

Mark
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sounds like your shots are rare and far in between.
    Recipe for lack of success.

Starting with TT~100 if you are natural (low T not due to steroids) you are close to being sure that you are going to stay on T supplementation forewer.

To see how things work and to reduce number of things that may go vague,
    use only E2D schedule, for (T + Liquidex) and (HCG)
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

it wasnt my idea to try and ween off, but i just thought id give it a try. the more i think about it the worse an idead it sounds. ive been so stressed lately im probobly thinking and talking out of my ass and making no sense. ill stay on the t shots q10days(endo doesnt want me taking them more frewuently, worried about abcesses) he wont go for armour because he said i would develpoe a tolerance to it and would have to keep upping the dose. i would like to add HCG on days 7-9 before my test shots. thanks for listening guys
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

it wasnt my idea to try and ween off, but i just thought id give it a try. the more i think about it the worse an idead it sounds. ive been so stressed lately im probobly thinking and talking out of my ass and making no sense. ill stay on the t shots q10days(endo doesnt want me taking them more frewuently, worried about abcesses) he wont go for armour because he said i would develpoe a tolerance to it and would have to keep upping the dose. i would like to add HCG on days 7-9 before my test shots. thanks for listening guys
    Look for another doc.

Read around, get smart, first.

Similar Forum Threads

1. any risks in taking ZMK With Animal Pak?
    By Transform in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:11 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:30 AM
  4. Naked Man Takes 'Risk', Gets Shot At
    By yeahright in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 06:18 PM
  5. whats a good amount of milk thistle to take?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-18-2002, 03:40 PM