Abscess from every Sub-Q injection..

Bungloid48

Awards
Hi guys,

I just noticed that every injection of T ethanate in the abdomen, I develop a very hard mosquito-bite sized lump that becomes very hard and doesn't go away.

The most recent shot, the part of the abdomen swole up like a half of a golfball and is only slowly starting to calm down.

There isn't much pain, but a bit of itching and tenderness.

The most important question I have is; when this happens does that mean the T won't be absorbed as well?

Second question is WHy is this happening? Everything is done properly. The only thing I can think of is that it is a thick ass oil.

I'm goign to see my endo in a couple of weeks, is there any reason to try and convince him to let me do it IM?

Thanks ,.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's a sterile abscess in that there is no pus or anything involved. It just swells up and becomes a hard lump after a while. I stil have the ones from 4+ weeks ago.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I just noticed that every injection of T ethanate in the abdomen, I develop a very hard mosquito-bite sized lump that becomes very hard and doesn't go away.

The most recent shot, the part of the abdomen swole up like a half of a golfball and is only slowly starting to calm down.

There isn't much pain, but a bit of itching and tenderness.

The most important question I have is; when this happens does that mean the T won't be absorbed as well?

Second question is WHy is this happening? Everything is done properly. The only thing I can think of is that it is a thick ass oil.

I'm goign to see my endo in a couple of weeks, is there any reason to try and convince him to let me do it IM?

Thanks ,.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it's a sterile abscess in that there is no pus or anything involved. It just swells up and becomes a hard lump after a while. I stil have the ones from 4+ weeks ago.
What size and length needle are you using?

Since june 07 I am using

BD 31Ga 5/16" long needle 3/10cc insuline syringe

shots are 20.5 units, E2D, every other day.

Once or twice got little harder spot for day or two,
otherwise rather uneventfull.
TT levels by the book, as expected.

Just guessing,
if you are very lean, shoot sideways, that is just under skin,
not good idea.

Supposedly it is a good way to develop allergy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 5
Anabolics 31
AntM1564 Anabolics 21
Fit4LifeMike Pro Bodybuilding 3
Anabolics 3