[D-Lys≥] GHRP-6 vs GHRP-6
- 12-29-2007, 10:33 PM
- 12-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Im pretty sure you put this in the wrong forum.............
- 12-30-2007, 01:37 AM
humm any thing gh related I though is anti ageing.!?!?!?
12-30-2007, 06:59 AM
One is an aganoist while the other is antagonist. The dlys3 cuts hunger very nicely for me. I think last time I used it at 200mcg / day
12-30-2007, 05:39 PM
So would it be safe to say the lys is for cutting hunger and the regular ghrp6 is for increasing hunger?
01-01-2008, 03:00 PM
01-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By uniifirex in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2013, 02:24 AM
- By kennold in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2012, 01:09 PM
- By uniifirex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2012, 09:57 PM
- By jamesm11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 09:46 PM
- By halotestin in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 05-12-2009, 07:03 PM