cause question

gettingold

Awards
ok. I've been on TRT for a while now. Started w/ clomid then androgel 2.5, then andrigel 5.0. My primary is looking for a new doc for me. I've been to a urologist and endo. Didn't like either. Here is question. My primary was asking when problems started. (All over the map w/ this...ED sometimes not others, finish before I start, unable to climax, every problem you can think of at one time or another). I told him it all began after lengthy bout w/ illness. Dropped a ton of weight (26lbs - yeah that's alot when you start out at 172), extremely dehydrated, blood presure dropped way too low. In hospital for a stay. He thought dehydration along with extreme blood presure drop might have something to do w/ it. Any thoughts?....
(sorry so long)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
ok. I've been on TRT for a while now. Started w/ clomid then androgel 2.5, then andrigel 5.0. My primary is looking for a new doc for me. I've been to a urologist and endo. Didn't like either. Here is question. My primary was asking when problems started. (All over the map w/ this...ED sometimes not others, finish before I start, unable to climax, every problem you can think of at one time or another). I told him it all began after lengthy bout w/ illness. Dropped a ton of weight (26lbs - yeah that's alot when you start out at 172), extremely dehydrated, blood presure dropped way too low. In hospital for a stay. He thought dehydration along with extreme blood presure drop might have something to do w/ it. Any thoughts?....
(sorry so long)
If you have friendly doctor, you can get a real good head strart that otherwise you will miss with any new doc.

Do my long list of blood tests at Quest, blood drawn at Quest.

Do tests at Genova Diagnostics.
Do NutrEval and EstroEssence.

Your doc can get account at Genova, quickly and at no cost.
They fill up the insurance papers, so it is easy on the doc.

Look at my post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

The NurtrEval may ask for more testing.

2.5 and 5grams of Androgel are usually not enough.
If you have no other choice, use what you have.
Do not use Clomid.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Edited, added:
Just got another idea;
Tests at Genova can be ordered by any heath provider, do not have to be a prescription writting doctor.
Chiropractor
naturopath
healers
talk to people at the herbal or natural health store

if you find such a person,
give him time to have his speach,
do not buy to anything
just ask him to order the tests at Genova,
make sure you get the report.
Reports are in color, they send back two color copies,
one for the doc the other for patient.
Before he sends your specimens out,
make sure that he writes all the ICD-9 codes,
that is money from insurance.
Genova gives out proper ICD-9 codes to everybody who have account,
so do not send out specimen unles you got the codes,
or you are going to be out for about $1500,
I do not have yet the correct ## of $$'s.

Kingston pt

Awards
I think my hypogonadism started after I got sick, and when I went through a stressful time. Try and have your doc call Dr. Crisler to do an over the phone consultation, if he wont go to see Dr. Crisler.