95 bucks for 5ml-Suggestions please?

1. Registered User
    Answers

95 bucks for 5ml-Suggestions please?

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

PLEASE DO NOT POST INTERNET STORES,COMPOUNDING PHARMACYS, ONLINE CLINICS, DEALERS, SUPPLIERS OR WEBSITES, ETC.

Friend got a script for his trt, went to fill it, $95 for 5ml bottle of DELATESTRYL (enanthate)!!!!!!!

I told him that was nuts, but Im no expert, Im sure I have seen thread replys with legitimate pharmacys listing better prices, but dont have time to search all the old threads. Can someone suggest a retail pharmacy where I can send him for a more realistic price?

I told him to go back to his Doc and ask for cyp, but I think the doc didnt give that to him in the first place because of the shorter action/life, higher initial peak, and more frequent shots.

Any suggestions, my friend said his doc is cool, but kinda sketchy on the whole trt thing, I think he might be one of only a few of the docs trt patients, I think his doc is learning as he goes along(which is not a bad thing in general, open mindedness is a rare thing these days).

Any help would as always be appreciated.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

PLEASE DO NOT POST INTERNET STORES,COMPOUNDING PHARMACYS, ONLINE CLINICS, DEALERS, SUPPLIERS OR WEBSITES, ETC.

Friend got a script for his trt, went to fill it, $95 for 5ml bottle of DELATESTRYL (enanthate)!!!!!!!

I told him that was nuts, but Im no expert, Im sure I have seen thread replys with legitimate pharmacys listing better prices, but dont have time to search all the old threads. Can someone suggest a retail pharmacy where I can send him for a more realistic price?

I told him to go back to his Doc and ask for cyp, but I think the doc didnt give that to him in the first place because of the shorter action/life, higher initial peak, and more frequent shots.

Any suggestions, my friend said his doc is cool, but kinda sketchy on the whole trt thing, I think he might be one of only a few of the docs trt patients, I think his doc is learning as he goes along(which is not a bad thing in general, open mindedness is a rare thing these days).

Not many deals for T enanthate. It costs about twice what T cyp costs. $95 for 5 mls isn't a bad price.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

Speaking of lowest price (in USA);
    You can get
    Depo-Testosterone (most everybody uses this)
    at compounding pharmacy, 200mg/mL

10ml --- $47.50
    30mL --- 99.75
    ------------------------------------
    DELATESTRYL (enanthate)
    used outside of USA.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I just purchased through a large national chain Test Cyp $95 for 10ml 200mg/ml.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bbuck View Post
    I just purchased through a large national chain Test Cyp $95 for 10ml 200mg/ml.
    Sounds like generic T at Walgreens.
    Original Depo-T is $150
    IIRC
  6. Registered User
    Answers

The PKs of cypionate and enanthate are clinically indistinguishable and cypionate has the added benefit of less site reaction.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 08:14 AM
  2. Suggestions for PH CYCLE please
    By ray1988 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:37 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 01:54 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 05:13 AM