95 bucks for 5ml-Suggestions please?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

PLEASE DO NOT POST INTERNET STORES,COMPOUNDING PHARMACYS, ONLINE CLINICS, DEALERS, SUPPLIERS OR WEBSITES, ETC.

Friend got a script for his trt, went to fill it, $95 for 5ml bottle of DELATESTRYL (enanthate)!!!!!!!

I told him that was nuts, but Im no expert, Im sure I have seen thread replys with legitimate pharmacys listing better prices, but dont have time to search all the old threads. Can someone suggest a retail pharmacy where I can send him for a more realistic price?

I told him to go back to his Doc and ask for cyp, but I think the doc didnt give that to him in the first place because of the shorter action/life, higher initial peak, and more frequent shots.

Any suggestions, my friend said his doc is cool, but kinda sketchy on the whole trt thing, I think he might be one of only a few of the docs trt patients, I think his doc is learning as he goes along(which is not a bad thing in general, open mindedness is a rare thing these days).

Any help would as always be appreciated.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

PLEASE DO NOT POST INTERNET STORES,COMPOUNDING PHARMACYS, ONLINE CLINICS, DEALERS, SUPPLIERS OR WEBSITES, ETC.

Friend got a script for his trt, went to fill it, $95 for 5ml bottle of DELATESTRYL (enanthate)!!!!!!!

I told him that was nuts, but Im no expert, Im sure I have seen thread replys with legitimate pharmacys listing better prices, but dont have time to search all the old threads. Can someone suggest a retail pharmacy where I can send him for a more realistic price?

I told him to go back to his Doc and ask for cyp, but I think the doc didnt give that to him in the first place because of the shorter action/life, higher initial peak, and more frequent shots.

Any suggestions, my friend said his doc is cool, but kinda sketchy on the whole trt thing, I think he might be one of only a few of the docs trt patients, I think his doc is learning as he goes along(which is not a bad thing in general, open mindedness is a rare thing these days).

Not many deals for T enanthate. It costs about twice what T cyp costs. $95 for 5 mls isn't a bad price.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

NOT ASKING FOR SOURCES:

Speaking of lowest price (in USA);
You can get
Depo-Testosterone (most everybody uses this)
at compounding pharmacy, 200mg/mL

10ml --- $47.50
30mL --- 99.75
------------------------------------
DELATESTRYL (enanthate)
used outside of USA.

bbuck

Awards
I just purchased through a large national chain Test Cyp $95 for 10ml 200mg/ml.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
The PKs of cypionate and enanthate are clinically indistinguishable and cypionate has the added benefit of less site reaction.