Can Pregnenolene and DHEA increase T?

seth64

Awards
I was talking to this Doctor at LEF and she suggested that I try Pregnenolene and DHEA and see whether this increases my T. If not than look at TRT.

Wondering anyone has tried this route. If yes what is the dosage?

Thanks

CanMan

Awards
my doc put me on 50 mgs of DHEA + testostrogain ( 2500 mgs ) and it worked wonders for 2 - 3 months, but I couldn't stop eating due to the saw palmetto in the test...gain, so I packed on some jelly and the higher E ultimately impeded the higher free T.... I find DHEA helps if you can find an effective anti E ( chrysin ) and DHT ( nettle root / pygeum ??? ) to take with it..... saw P just zaps my energy and makes me fat.... I was a yohimbe rat for years and was ripped and always horny, but it eventually burned out my adrenals.... stack it with Trib and maybe Smilax a/o Muira Puama and you may get a good 2 -3 year run out of it before your kidneys burn out.....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Topical pregnenalone with topical DHEA has been known to raise T levels (primordial performance - dermacrine is one product that does this), but as was said, you will need something to lower e2 levels (maybe aromasin or arimidex). This is going to be my route, alongside HCG, until my appointment with my endo.

If you check out the PP forum, HAN has done bloodwork to show this raise in T after using the product, but also experience a spike in e2.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Topical pregnenalone with topical DHEA has been known to raise T levels (primordial performance - dermacrine is one product that does this), but as was said, you will need something to lower e2 levels (maybe aromasin or arimidex). This is going to be my route, alongside HCG, until my appointment with my endo.

If you check out the PP forum, HAN has done bloodwork to show this raise in T after using the product, but also experience a spike in e2.
What about their product called Sustain that does not have any DHEA or pregnenolone in it? Any experience with it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No haven't used it yet. But after using Relora and large amnt of AI's PCS (taking around 6-7grams of 50% resveratrol) my DHEA shot up to high end of normal, from below normal. This is without direct DHEA supplementation. I doubt resveratrol has a direct effect on DHEA though..was likely the relora. I stopped using the resveratrol a week before my bloodwork, and unfortunately my T levels were even lower than before...don't know how to explain that...but I definately can feel a difference in nut size and density when on it.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
I am assuming it's the DHEA that raises E2 and not the preg?

Preg is often used in adrenal recovery formulas.

What do you think about taking a product containing DHEA/preg (Raw Test by Get Diesel) on off days of an Epistane pulse?

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Pregnenolone is the precursor to DHEA, which is a precursor to Estrogen.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am assuming it's the DHEA that raises E2 and not the preg?

Preg is often used in adrenal recovery formulas.

What do you think about taking a product containing DHEA/preg (Raw Test by Get Diesel) on off days of an Epistane pulse?

DHEA will raise E2.

If you're 20 yrs old, you probably shouldn't be thinking of doing any steroid cycles atm. I think even if you were older than 21, it may compound your adrenal fatigue issues possibly. I would definately get that sorted out before thinking of any PH/PS. I don't really believe in the pulse method anyhow. Maybe for some people it works out ok, but I think it could cause more issues for others with the constant up/down effect..and possibly even worse shutdown over time for people who are sensitive to suppression. jmo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21