Reconstituting and injecting hCG

  1. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    370

    Reconstituting and injecting hCG


    Anybody know a good thread on the subject?

    I tried searching, but it tells me hCG is less than the 4 letter minimum needed to search. Yes, I tried human chorionic gonadotropin, too.

    I basically want to know - start to finish - how to reconstitute a 10,000 i.u. vial of Abraxis hCG, and how much you would draw into an insulin pin to equal 250 i.u.

    TIA

  2. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    370

    I just found this video online and it appears to be very good as far as procedure goes.

    That said, it is based on someone doing one 10,000 iu injection.

    If reconstituting for use as 250 iu injections, how much diluent would one inject and how much would one inject?


    Freedom MedTEACH

    see the tab on the let labeled "Novarel"
  3. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    Anybody know a good thread on the subject?

    I tried searching, but it tells me hCG is less than the 4 letter minimum needed to search. Yes, I tried human chorionic gonadotropin, too.

    I basically want to know - start to finish - how to reconstitute a 10,000 i.u. vial of Abraxis hCG, and how much you would draw into an insulin pin to equal 250 i.u.

    TIA
    I use hcg 380iu E2D
    I also use 31ga 5/16"long 3/10cc insuline syringes for both T & hcg

    Because of size of HCG dose and size of syringe,
    I mixed my 10000iu with 5mL of water
    That way my 380iu=19 units
    my syringe is only 33units big.
    When mixing I puncture stopper only once when delivering water with my B-D 5mL 20Ga syringe.
    Making sure that water flows by the side of the vial and not directly on a powder.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    370

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    When mixing I puncture stopper only once when delivering water with my B-D 5mL 20Ga syringe.
    Making sure that water flows by the side of the vial and not directly on a powder.
    That's good knowledge right there.

    Never thought of that.

    Have you ever heard of drawing air out of one of the vials?
  5. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by rick055 View Post
    That's good knowledge right there.

    Never thought of that.

    Have you ever heard of drawing air out of one of the vials?
    In Novarel vial there must be a vacuum to begin with.
    That is another reason to be carefull when going thru with the needle, always point it toward the wall of syringe, avay from powder,
    also be careful and do not startle,
    the vacuum will pull half of the water or more right thru.
    You may get scared and drop the whole thing.
  6. Registered User
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Rep Power
    370

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    In Novarel vial there must be a vacuum to begin with.
    That is another reason to be carefull when going thru with the needle, always point it toward the wall of syringe, avay from powder,
    also be careful and do not startle,
    the vacuum will pull half of the water or more right thru.
    You may get scared and drop the whole thing.
    Thanks again. That shortens the learning curve.

    I saw a video and they had the water in the syringe and had the vial on a flat surface (desktop) held firmly with the other hand. I will also insert needle at an angle.

    So you're saying that water might actually just get sucked out on its own due to the vacuum in the powder vial? Freaky.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mixing and injecting HCG
    By brian82 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 12:32 AM
  2. novel idea for igf reconstitution and injection
    By dynomite in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 06:24 PM
  3. Injecting HCG
    By Smokey69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 08:40 AM
  4. Anybody ever injected HCG??
    By 4shroom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 10:06 PM
  5. question about blubber and injection
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 02:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in