arimidex and cholesterol - AnabolicMinds.com

arimidex and cholesterol

  1. Board Supporter
    guyfromkop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    579

    Reputation

    arimidex and cholesterol


    for those who state that arimidex is very hard on your lipids you are wrong. i've been on 5mgs per week (1mg mon-fri) for ~3 months now and just got my blood work done. well here's what it was

    Total - 220
    HDL - 55
    LDL - 152
    Triglicerides - 68


    i'm also on androgel 4 pumps a day and with my test around 1100, free around 400 and my estrogen around 50. just thought i'd shed some light for those that always bash arimidex and how hard it is on your cholesterol

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2 View Post
    for those who state that arimidex is very hard on your lipids you are wrong. i've been on 5mgs per week (1mg mon-fri) for ~3 months now and just got my blood work done. well here's what it was

    Total - 220
    HDL - 55
    LDL - 152
    Triglicerides - 68


    i'm also on androgel 4 pumps a day and with my test around 1100, free around 400 and my estrogen around 50. just thought i'd shed some light for those that always bash arimidex and how hard it is on your cholesterol
    Ok, forget the lipid connection if any.

    you are on Androgel, it raises TT and DHT but it is easy on E2

    Your E2 is high any how, you need some AI

    The 5mg of whatewer you are taking is a fake and phony or you are not taking it at all.

    We already had people injecting 200mg of empty syringes,
    so you will not be first.

    Recheck your "Arimidex" pills or whatewer 5mg you are taking.

    If you are taking 5mg of something, let us know where you bought it and what is its name.

    Just to be sure, if you are getting TT=1100
    on four pumps (5grams of gel)
    http://androgel.com/pdf/AndroGelPres...nformation.pdf

    you are outlier to begin with.
    You should get a max about 750.


    Your story is suspect, please recheck your facts.

    We are here to help you.
  3. New Member
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    180

    Reputation

    yea I was just wondering how the hell 4 pumps of andro pushes you to 1100...

    most docs will look at 1100 and immediately bring you to a more normal range.

    when I was taking 10g a day I didn't go above 800.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RugbyHooligan View Post
    yea I was just wondering how the hell 4 pumps of andro pushes you to 1100...

    most docs will look at 1100 and immediately bring you to a more normal range.
    when I was taking 10g a day I didn't go above 800.
    Try not to think about TotalTestosterone, best pretend it does not exist.
    (good luck in explaining this to your doc)

    concentrate on

    FreeT
    or better
    BioAvailable Testosterone
  5. Board Supporter
    guyfromkop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    579

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Ok, forget the lipid connection if any.

    you are on Androgel, it raises TT and DHT but it is easy on E2

    Your E2 is high any how, you need some AI

    The 5mg of whatewer you are taking is a fake and phony or you are not taking it at all.

    We already had people injecting 200mg of empty syringes,
    so you will not be first.

    Recheck your "Arimidex" pills or whatewer 5mg you are taking.

    If you are taking 5mg of something, let us know where you bought it and what is its name.

    Just to be sure, if you are getting TT=1100
    on four pumps (5grams of gel)
    http://androgel.com/pdf/AndroGelPres...nformation.pdf

    you are outlier to begin with.
    You should get a max about 750.


    Your story is suspect, please recheck your facts.

    We are here to help you.
    my story is suspect? it's called ARIMIDEX i bought it at the PHARMACY and it says ARIMIDEX on the bottle made by ASTRA ZENECA. how is this suspect?
  6. New Member
    BigAk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    The idea that Arimidex is hard on the lipid profile stems from the fact that Arimidex may push one's Estrogen levels too low if the dose is too high. It's not that Arimidex is bad. It's the consequence of low Estrogen that is. In your case, it's apparent that your estrogens are in good range; therefore, your lipids did not suffer. But, looking above, is that the Ultra sensitive E2 test you referring to? If so, most will tell you that it's high as most will prefer it to be in the 20's range. But, everyone is different.
  7. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2 View Post
    my story is suspect? it's called ARIMIDEX i bought it at the PHARMACY and it says ARIMIDEX on the bottle made by ASTRA ZENECA. how is this suspect?
    #1 re read my post, you have ubelievable action from very little of Androgel

    #2 if you are taking 5 grams of Arimidex pills per week, that is more or less five times too much. You have erradicated any estrodial you may have had. Not sure how this will work on your cholesterol.

    Attached picture of my Arimidex.
    I do not use Arimidex pills any more.
    I am not able to get even dose.
    I am not able to make fine adjustments to my dose.
    Arimidex pills are extremely potent, made for ladies.
    Men needs much smaller finer adjustment.
    Compare to testosterone in women,
    think what would happen if you try to use 5gram Androgel sashet on a lady.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. Board Supporter
    guyfromkop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    579

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    #1 re read my post, you have ubelievable action from very little of Androgel

    #2 if you are taking 5 grams of Arimidex pills per week, that is more or less five times too much. You have erradicated any estrodial you may have had. Not sure how this will work on your cholesterol.

    Attached picture of my Arimidex.
    I do not use Arimidex pills any more.
    I am not able to get even dose.
    I am not able to make fine adjustments to my dose.
    Arimidex pills are extremely potent, made for ladies.
    Men needs much smaller finer adjustment.
    Compare to testosterone in women,
    think what would happen if you try to use 5gram Androgel sashet on a lady.

    1. that's what the blood work says

    2. so if my blood work says it has not destroyed my estrodial levels and that 5mg has gotten me into a good range, am i suppose to stop taking it?


    you're not a doctor jansz and frankly the information you give out on here is crazy. i'm going to guess you'll say take liquidex instead of an fda approved drug that gets prescribed to me by someone with an MD? sorry, but your information is bogus
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2 View Post
    1. that's what the blood work says

    2. so if my blood work says it has not destroyed my estrodial levels and that 5mg has gotten me into a good range, am i suppose to stop taking it?


    you're not a doctor jansz and frankly the information you give out on here is crazy. i'm going to guess you'll say take liquidex instead of an fda approved drug that gets prescribed to me by someone with an MD? sorry, but your information is bogus
    I wish you luck.
    Specially with five whole Arimidex pills per week.
  10. New Member
    rightship3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    129

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by guyfromkop2 View Post
    1. that's what the blood work says

    2. so if my blood work says it has not destroyed my estrodial levels and that 5mg has gotten me into a good range, am i suppose to stop taking it?


    you're not a doctor jansz and frankly the information you give out on here is crazy. i'm going to guess you'll say take liquidex instead of an fda approved drug that gets prescribed to me by someone with an MD? sorry, but your information is bogus
    No need for the personal attacks. Most of the conversation here is honest and frank, and you should expect nothing less.

    I am sure there are many people who have read this thread that are thinking the same thing.

    Be advised that blood tests are not always perfect/accurate. You should have follow up labs...
  11. New Member
    RugbyHooligan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    180

    Reputation

    seriously guy... your numbers are wicked strange for 5g of androgel and 5mg of arimidex per week... when I was on 5g a day my TT was nowhere near 1100.

    first of all, you don't need arimidex with androgel, transdermals don't have the estrogen problems that injections have.

    liquidex, while not as consistent as arimidex, offers people a more flexible and easy dosing option.

    Jansz is trying to help you and there is no need to come off like a "roid rage" when he is questioning your claims.

    quite frankly, I questioned them for the above reasons.

    having said that... what OTC supplements do you take?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. m5aa/mdht and cholesterol
    By Ripped300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 03:32 PM
  2. Nolva and cholesterol
    By Spitdeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:19 AM
  3. M1T and cholesterol question
    By 30th T/A in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 08:50 PM
  4. Eggs and Cholesterol
    By Manwhore in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 04:27 PM
  5. PH use and cholesterol ????
    By SCORPIO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in