22 Gauge X 1.5 inch needle
- 12-15-2007, 10:29 AM
- 12-15-2007, 10:32 AM
What are you injecting?Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
- 12-15-2007, 11:09 AM
I actually found another resource on the net and left it out about 1/4", aspirated, no blood, and injected.
I changed needles between drawing and injecting and I am happy to report that my first IM inject went very well.
That said, what's your take?
12-15-2007, 11:12 AM
I prefer a 25g x 1" personally after drawing with a 22. You will get a feel real quick for the proper depth.
12-15-2007, 11:19 AM
1" fully inserted takes out the guessing.
12-15-2007, 11:35 AM
12-15-2007, 11:51 AM
12-15-2007, 01:48 PM
Gets snapped? WTF? Ever try to snap one?
12-15-2007, 02:13 PM
CP, do you think 27's would be even better? What length? How deep do I need to go into a quad to inject 1/2 ml?
Now that I am *somewhat* comfy with an injection and how the top screws on/off, I can draw with the 22 and inject with something else.
12-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Tough to get oil through a 27. 25's are the sweet spot IMO.
12-15-2007, 02:32 PM
12-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Some people inject T through a 27g, but the injection takes a long time and requires a steady hand. If you have patience and steady nerves, I think it would be an option. The smaller the pin, the less trauma. Less trauma equals less scarring.
If it were me, being an impatient sort, I would not go finer than 25g.
12-15-2007, 03:02 PM
You may find that the 23g works well on the thigh in regard to injection trauma and is less resistant to the pressure of the plunger. This in turn provides a more stable process of injection and plunger depression.
12-15-2007, 03:32 PM
12-15-2007, 04:29 PM
12-16-2007, 12:23 AM
I use a 27 gauge, inch and and quarter in the glutes. Virtually painless although you have to put firm pressure on it to get it to flow. Its a slower delivery too. I prefer it over the 22 gauge that I first started with.
I have never seen anyone snap a needle off in over 25 years of medical work. However never say never.
12-16-2007, 01:45 AM
this isn't rocket science.
1) You buy a syringe with a large gauge needle on it such as 18g-23g.
2) You either A) draw through the large gauge needles and then inject with a 25g or B) you draw through the large gauge needles, heat up the test in hot water, and use a small 27g needle to shoot it as the warm liquid flows much easier
Needles don't snap. You could inject during an earth quake and not "snap" a needle off inside you. Not to mention it has no relevancy whether it is 1.5" or 1". Just put it deep enough to hit the muscle and inject.
12-16-2007, 09:25 AM
12-16-2007, 11:34 AM
12-16-2007, 12:55 PM
12-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Thesecretman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 06:58 PM
- By boricuarage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2010, 02:31 PM
- By raven00 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 02-08-2010, 03:20 PM
- By Want2Grow in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 40Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:45 PM
- By skih00k in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2006, 09:13 PM