My treatment

Kingston pt

Awards
I went to Dr. Crislers and here are some of my Rhein values.
Some Rhein values as follows:

E2 .7 0-7 ug/24hrs
Total estrogens 5 4-22
Testosterone 37 45-85
DHEA 1189 5-1476
Cortisol 99 35-168

He has me on a treatment plan of tamoxifen for the next eight weeks to try to restart my natural testosterone production. Could zinc be used to do what he is trying to do, if so is zinc or tamoxifen better for this purpose?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I went to Dr. Crislers and here are some of my Rhein values.
Some Rhein values as follows:

E2 .7 0-7 ug/24hrs
Total estrogens 5 4-22
Testosterone 37 45-85
DHEA 1189 5-1476
Cortisol 99 35-168

He has me on a treatment plan of tamoxifen for the next eight weeks to try to restart my natural testosterone production. Could zinc be used to do what he is trying to do, if so is zinc or tamoxifen better for this purpose?
This is a pretty slick approach and has strong merit behind it. So bacially you want to kick start yur HPTA. Well the proocotl you are on will do that for sure, but only time will tell. 8 weeks is a good time frame to give it. anything after that they thats up to you. Normally when i try to kick start some ones HPTA i give them 8 weeks then I send them to professionals. With your e2 i bet you your gh out put is also low as well. Since e2 casues increase in gh secretion. Has he looked at thyroid since adrenals are ruled out. When did this occur and what eventsif tramatic manifested 3-6 months before this? in a conditoin like this i would look for b-12, copper, folate defieincy as well since with out e2 you can not up take copper because of low ceruoplasm. TO me you could have elevate ROS which have depelted glutione levels at the root cause of your HPTA dysfuinction. AKA over trainin undereating, lack of sleep and so forth. You could have an incredible rate of burning off testosterone as well over 24 hours