- 12-14-2007, 03:58 PM
I went to Dr. Crislers and here are some of my Rhein values.
Some Rhein values as follows:
E2 .7 0-7 ug/24hrs
Total estrogens 5 4-22
Testosterone 37 45-85
DHEA 1189 5-1476
Cortisol 99 35-168
He has me on a treatment plan of tamoxifen for the next eight weeks to try to restart my natural testosterone production. Could zinc be used to do what he is trying to do, if so is zinc or tamoxifen better for this purpose?
- 12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2007, 09:47 AM
- By destro19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:43 AM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 02:06 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2002, 12:29 AM