- 12-13-2007, 03:40 PM
I have been doing glute injections for about seven or eight months now. Usually I get at most a pinhead of blood when I pull the needle out. Today I got a large amount that could have easily ran down to the back of my leg. I guess I hit a vein or maybe even a small artery. My question is this. Do you lose a large amount of the test when this happens or is it dispersed into the tissue immediately when you do the injection?
- 12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
No worries. You don't lose very much oil,it's in the muscle. I've had a few gushers myself. Just always remember to aspirate before you inject.
- 12-13-2007, 06:03 PM
try injecting in leg or shoulder with 28 guage 1/2 inch needle it works just as good as less scare tissue build up. i had a client injecting i there ass with an inuslin pin I change it to shoulder and leg and he seems to having less trouble with e2 becauase its not getting trapped in the subcutaneous fat spiking e2 up ying yang.
12-13-2007, 06:23 PM
12-13-2007, 06:50 PM
I always inject into my shoulder or leg...
I avoid the ass because I don't like to shoot blindly.
aspirate first and a little blood isn't a big deal
12-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Just to make sure I'm on the same page, that's two separate stataments, right?
1. aspirate first
2. a little blood after the injection is no big deal.
even "a little" blood IN the syringe upon aspiration would mean you're in a vein and WOULD be a cause to abort the shot, yes?
Lemme know, I start tomorrow.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Crotalus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:30 AM
- By Beelzebub in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2004, 12:19 AM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2004, 12:31 AM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-31-2003, 08:17 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2003, 08:32 PM