- 12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
ok.. what to make of Adrenal function (or what other conclusions can be drawn) from someone who is on TRT, has good T levels, ok E2 levels, low'ish Thyroid and upper range DHEA and lower range 8AM Cortisol.
Can the T supplementation elevate the DHEA and mask poor Adrenal function... I have initiated Armour and supplements for Adrenals NOT HC, as the good DHEA levels seem to contadict the low Cortisol levels. Not convinced I dont need HC, but curious about the seemingly opposing DHEA and Cortisol.
- 12-14-2007, 02:31 PM
I've never heard of testosterone raising DHEA, IIRC it's the other way around.
Adrenals can be weird, I have the opposite problem... low DHEA and high cortisol, and I am supplementing DHEA to correct that imbalance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Champ50 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2007, 11:08 AM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2003, 01:48 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2003, 10:14 PM
- By DevilSmack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:58 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2003, 10:26 PM