Best lab for complete panel?
- 12-11-2007, 07:45 PM
- 12-11-2007, 09:22 PM
- 12-11-2007, 11:15 PM
12-12-2007, 11:00 AM
You can get a panel like that done through the Life Extension Foundation for about $500.00. They have member prices and non-member prices. The $500.00 assumes you are a member. The tests are actually done by Lab Corp.
It is worth paying the $75.00 to become a member because you will save more than that on the lab tests.
12-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kühn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2013, 10:25 AM
- By fellowmike in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
- By fellowmike in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2009, 01:33 AM
- By Hellhound in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:09 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 01-27-2003, 07:16 PM