HCG and traveling
- 12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
HCG and traveling
not that i have money to travel, but i read here how people stored there syringes...
if i loaded 3-6 syringes and stored them in fridge..
BHI50011 - Single Syringe Case made of 1 Piece Plastic - Syringe Holder - All Products - Syringe Cases - Travel Cases - The Insulin Case Shop - Detail
what u got/?
- 12-10-2007, 06:59 PM
12-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Medicool - Micro-Refrigerator - Designed for refrigerating insulin, and other injectable medicines while traveling
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Medi-Refrigerator-Refrigerates-Injectable-Lightweight/dp/B000N3W61A]Amazon.com: Medi - Fridge Micro- Refrigerator: Refrigerates Diabetic Insulin, Byetta and Other Injectable Medicine Vials or Pens. Portable & Lightweight. Includes Both House Current (110-220) and Auto (12 Volt) Power Cords (Notice: Plug Adaptor Not I[/ame]
how to get more info on this:
Massey News Article | Insulin fridge wins design prize
I have traveled with this one, rather big.
MINI-FRIDGE - Diabetes and More
12-11-2007, 10:29 AM
I have one but I dont remember the name. Its for insulin and the HCG bottle doesn't fit right, and it doesnt really work all that well (although not too cheap) so I wont list it here. Kind of frustrated with it actually.
12-11-2007, 11:33 AM
thats a huge help thanks....LMAO
dont want to transport HCG, just syringes pre filled...maybe..
Similar Forum Threads
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2004, 11:40 AM
- By candle25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-09-2004, 03:20 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2004, 10:09 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:27 PM
- By Tiabin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2003, 08:27 PM