Omg!!

  1. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    Omg!!


    pharmacy just called, my script as written 5000iu 3x wk for 9 wks $900+ bucks!!!!! AND ITS COVERED, minus 10% out of my pocket

    i'm not planning on doing it like that, rather 250-500iu 2x week

    as long as i dont reconstitute it, it should be fine correct???

    phats


  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    pharmacy just called, my script as written 5000iu 3x wk for 9 wks $900+ bucks!!!!! AND ITS COVERED, minus 10% out of my pocket

    i'm not planning on doing it like that, rather 250-500iu 2x week

    as long as i dont reconstitute it, it should be fine correct???

    phats
    5000iu 3x wk for 9 wks

    5000*3*9=135000iu
    ============================== ==============
    Looking at my old Novarel package.
    I bought it June 07
    expires 2/08

    assume that it is good for 9 months if not reconstituted.
    assume no more than a year.
    But that is theory. Use 380iu E2D, you have two years reserve.
    Just feel your balls, if they start to get soft or disappear,
    your HCG is going bad.

    if your dose is 250iu, schedule E2D, you need yearly supply of
    365/2*250=45600iu, five 10000iu packages

    if you use 380iu, schedule E2D
    365/2*380=69350, seven 10000iu packages

    ============================== ================

    You are going to have much more hcg than you need.

    10% of $900=$90 pay it and sleep well.

    I still have about year or more supply of Androgel lying around.
    It is going to expire some day.

    If you can help it, do not take 10000iu packages, too big.
    take 1500iu
    2000iu
    5000iu is already too big, but this is the one you will most likely get.
    Get
    5000/380=13.157
    13 3/10cc syringes

    prefill them after you break open ampoules, cover back the needle
    store in refrigirator in some kind container.

  3. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0

    gr8 info, thanks... yeah im paying it and running....lol


    not sure what i will do, but im covered anywho..

    phats

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Scottyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,002
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    5000iu 3x wk for 9 wks

    5000*3*9=135000iu
    ============================== ==============
    Looking at my old Novarel package.
    I bought it June 07
    expires 2/08

    assume that it is good for 9 months if not reconstituted.
    assume no more than a year.
    But that is theory. Use 380iu E2D, you have two years reserve.
    Just feel your balls, if they start to get soft or disappear,
    your HCG is going bad.

    if your dose is 250iu, schedule E2D, you need yearly supply of
    365/2*250=45600iu, five 10000iu packages

    if you use 380iu, schedule E2D
    365/2*380=69350, seven 10000iu packages

    ============================== ================

    You are going to have much more hcg than you need.

    10% of $900=$90 pay it and sleep well.

    I still have about year or more supply of Androgel lying around.
    It is going to expire some day.

    If you can help it, do not take 10000iu packages, too big.
    take 1500iu
    2000iu
    5000iu is already too big, but this is the one you will most likely get.
    Get
    5000/380=13.157
    13 3/10cc syringes

    prefill them after you break open ampoules, cover back the needle
    store in refrigirator in some kind container.
    Any reason you still have a year's supply of androgel lying around? I hope you had good insurance covering that, cuz without thats some steep prices there as well. Even with, im surprised you were able to get a year. Not sure how you'd deal with it, but Im sure there's people here with scripts for it who might take it off your hands. Personally, I like t-gels much better than androgel with all the 'frosting' going on there.

  5. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo View Post
    Any reason you still have a year's supply of androgel lying around? I hope you had good insurance covering that, cuz without thats some steep prices there as well. Even with, im surprised you were able to get a year. Not sure how you'd deal with it, but Im sure there's people here with scripts for it who might take it off your hands. Personally, I like t-gels much better than androgel with all the 'frosting' going on there.
    I newer got any frosting with Androgel.
    I was respondig wery well,
    or rather I was getting average per what is written in Androgel booklet.
    Gell dried out wery conveniently and quick.

    My DHT was sky high, but when I took Proscar and latter Avodart my DHT was point or two below low normal.
    ============================== ============================== ========
    I think I may be the one responding poorly to creams and wery good to gells.
    I am using pregnenolone cream, poor on testing, called pharmacy, yes they also have alcoholic gel.
    That is what I will have next time.
    But it costs double.

    90grams preg cream $48
    90 grams preg alcoholic gel $87

    they also have non-alcoholic gel, very short shelf life.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OMG! I just saw a banner ad for a hoodia patch!
    By massmonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:06 PM
  2. OMG Nolva tastes SO bad!
    By tommyboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 03:25 PM
  3. OMG HELP!!!!
    By Big_ERK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 06:05 PM
  4. OMG no
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 03:17 PM
  5. Omg!!!
    By dez/null in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in