- 12-09-2007, 07:37 PM
I am unwilling to take finasteride pills, but still want to maintain my hair.
I am on all the topicals except topical finasteride/dutasteride.
I have heard some do very well with it.
Do you think topical fin/dutas would absorb systemically in a high enough dose to cause the bad sides if one were prone to them?
Anybody know about results?
Any ideas where to purchase? IM if reference is prohibited.
- 12-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Stay FAR away from Finistaride.
Dr S believes it may have given me the issues I now have. Can cause some real and permanent problems.
Better high T and an erect penis than a full head of hair........
- 12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Yes topical Fin/Dut do get systematically absorbed, thats why pregnant woman are not supposed to touch the pills.
Ive also read a post where a guy's DHT tested low while on topical Finesteride, and he got the same sides as when he took it orally.
For people claiming permanent side effects i suggest you get full blood work done, and get on some Proviron for a LONG time.
This should eventually bring your DHT levels high again, your total Testosterone should drop, your Estradiol will drop, and your Free Testosteorne will increase. Your SHBG will also drop.
This is what i am going to do.
12-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jsp0785 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-23-2007, 08:33 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:02 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 08:45 PM