Help Finding a Physician

jrj

Awards
I am new to the forum. I was recently diagnosed with low testosterone and my GP has been treating me with Androgel, however, I have not been responding well. He is really out of his area of expertise with TRT and I am very interested in finding a doctor who is knowledgeable. I reside in the Quakertown, PA area, and am willing to drive 1 to 2 hours for treatment.
Can anyone recommend a Doc that they use?

Thank you.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am new to the forum. I was recently diagnosed with low testosterone and my GP has been treating me with Androgel, however, I have not been responding well. He is really out of his area of expertise with TRT and I am very interested in finding a doctor who is knowledgeable. I reside in the Quakertown, PA area, and am willing to drive 1 to 2 hours for treatment.

Thank you.
Do not look among endos, look for osteopaths.
===========================================
You are in luck.

My doc is at

99.5 mi – about 1 hour 51 mins

Quakertown, PA, United States of America - Google Maps

Look here for info on him, bottom of post #56

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
=========================
=========================

Post all blood and other tests that you have done so far.
Go to your present doc ask for clean copies.
Post name, value, units, ranges, name of laboratory

Post your complaints.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
And FYI an osteopath is a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).

Check out lef dot org or worldhealth dot net for lists of "innovative doctors"

Marshall

Marshall

Awards

Thank you.
You are wise not to turn to a GP for hormone issues. They really aren't up on the latest findings. Not their fault, they just have so many other concerns in a day-to-day family practice.

For TRT you don't necessarily have to drive to the doctor. Your GP can give you a physical and then you can go to a local lab to have the lab work completed (the TRT clinic will guide you through this process). The TRT doctor can make recommendations from there. This is a great benefit to the patient b/c you can access the best HRT/TRT doctors available regardless of where you may live. Just Google search testosterone replacement therapy to find several options.

Good Luck!!

engival

Awards
  • Established
Dr. SHIPPEN is one of the worlds best DOCS for TRT

located in Reading, PA, thats about 40 min from you, if that.

look him up!