When is the best time to get blood work?

N

Nemesis RR

Awards
I inject test every 3.5 days or on tuesday night before bed and saturday morning. When is the best time to get blood work to make sure my levels are good?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I inject test every 3.5 days or on tuesday night before bed and saturday morning. When is the best time to get blood work to make sure my levels are good?
Day of the shot, time of the shot, before shot.

H

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Day of the shot, time of the shot, before shot.
on every 3 days shot I prefer 2 days after shot that is where you are mid line in hormones. I prefer a median instead of trough and this will also catch if you are hcg sensnitive because it will drive e2 up. if you are using hcg days inbetween shots.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
on every 3 days shot I prefer 2 days after shot that is where you are mid line in hormones. I prefer a median instead of trough and this will also catch if you are hcg sensnitive because it will drive e2 up. if you are using hcg days inbetween shots.
To prevent misgivings of this type,
one of the members while ago posted that hi changed to daily T shots for one six week period just so he can get tested and get his average TT level.

I posted little graphic study that may give some indication of T levels and their fluctuations depending on frequency of shots.
Posts #18, 21, 22
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13.html