Aspartic Acid (µmol/gCr) 22.6 (20 – 40)

PEA (nmol/gCr) 213.3 (175 – 450)

Agmatine (ug/gCr) 3.6 (1-2)

Histamine (ug/gCr) 20.4 (10-20)

Creatinine (mg/dL) 262.5 ( N/A )
On the report that you have got as result of this test,
have you got any suggestions that would help you figure out:

1. what is your problem
2. what to do to correct your imbalances?
3. any suggestions for additional testing or other actions?

You are doing well, gaining inside about your health.
At least now you know that 8 out of 14 need correction and additional one is on the border line.
========================================================================

If you have a possibility get this test done:
GDX NutrEval Profile
GDX NutrEval Profile

Neurotransmitters are part of that test.
You will get professional advice of what to do, what to take and how much, that is included in the test.
Doctor still have option of making tweaks but solid first step is already there.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
On the report that you have got as result of this test,
have you got any suggestions that would help you figure out:

1. what is your problem
2. what to do to correct your imbalances?
3. any suggestions for additional testing or other actions?

You are doing well, gaining inside about your health.
At least now you know that 8 out of 14 need correction and additional one is on the border line.
========================================================================

If you have a possibility get this test done:
GDX NutrEval Profile
GDX NutrEval Profile

Neurotransmitters are part of that test.
You will get professional advice of what to do, what to take and how much, that is included in the test.
Doctor still have option of making tweaks but solid first step is already there.
As is told you on the phone this was going to be the out come 100% . this supports fact of you have undermethytation of the liver as well as alterations in the gluthione pathways from your previous lifestyle which you indicated. These enzymes are all driven by methyation process as well as magnesium and thyroid..

engival

Awards
  • Established
"COMMENTS:
Comments made by NeuroScience are only guidelines. Any recommendation/therapeutic decision is solely the responsibility of the healthcare provider. This information is intended for healthcare providers only. For more information, please visit our website at www.neuroscienceinc.com.

The following statements are based on specific specimen collection times. Specimens submitted without time labels are interpreted as being collected at 8:00 AM.

Epinephrine-Urine is suboptimal. Norepinephrine-Urine is elevated. Serotonin-Urine is low. Dopamine-Urine is elevated. GABA-Urine is deficient. PEA-Urine is normal. Histamine-Urine is elevated. Glutamate - Urine is normal. Glutamine - Urine is normal. Glycine - Urine is low. Taurine - Urine is normal. Agmatine-Urine is elevated. Aspartic Acid-Urine is normal.

Phase 1: Weeks 1-2 (explanation below)
TravaCor 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to evening meal and 1-2 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 2-3 capsules or 1/4-1/2 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal.

Phase 2: Week 3 and on (explanation below)
TravaCor 2-3 capsules 30 minutes prior to evening meal and 1-2 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 3-5 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 3-5 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to afternoon meal.

Phase 3: (explanation below)
TravaCor 2-3 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to afternoon meal.

Retest in 4-6 weeks or sooner, if needed.

Phase 1 is the first step in balancing neurotransmitters and, therefore, may not target all the neurotransmitters that need to be addressed. During this phase, improvements in anxiousness, mood, or sleep may be observed. Side effects are generally mild, may include nausea, vomiting, or GI upset, and typically subside with continued product use. Side effects may also reduce when doses are lowered or taken with food. Extending Phase 1 may be necessary if the patient is still experiencing excess stimulation.

Phase 2 generally continues until neurotransmitter levels have been optimized and health is improved. The duration of Phase 2 is variable, with a minimum length of 3 months, and dependent upon individual patient responses. During this phase, doses may be adjusted to achieve desired results.

Phase 3 is important for maintaining adequate neurotransmitter levels. Without continued support, neurotransmitter levels will return to baseline levels. As a result, improved health may not be maintained.

All supplements recommended at mealtimes should be taken 30 minutes prior to eating.

TravaCor contains 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) to support serotonin, taurine to enhance GABA receptor activity, and theanine to block glutamate activity.

AdreCor is a formula designed to support adrenal function. It contains the amino acids N-acetyltyrosine, L-methionine, and L-histidine, as well as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from Green Tea leaves and Rhodiola rosea root extract, to support the body’s adrenal hormone and neurotransmitter systems. AdreCor is available in both capsules and citrus- flavored powder with 5 capsules equal to one scoop of powder."

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
"COMMENTS:
Comments made by NeuroScience are only guidelines. Any recommendation/therapeutic decision is solely the responsibility of the healthcare provider. This information is intended for healthcare providers only. For more information, please visit our website at www.neuroscienceinc.com.

The following statements are based on specific specimen collection times. Specimens submitted without time labels are interpreted as being collected at 8:00 AM.

Epinephrine-Urine is suboptimal. Norepinephrine-Urine is elevated. Serotonin-Urine is low. Dopamine-Urine is elevated. GABA-Urine is deficient. PEA-Urine is normal. Histamine-Urine is elevated. Glutamate - Urine is normal. Glutamine - Urine is normal. Glycine - Urine is low. Taurine - Urine is normal. Agmatine-Urine is elevated. Aspartic Acid-Urine is normal.

Phase 1: Weeks 1-2 (explanation below)
TravaCor 1-2 capsules 30 minutes prior to evening meal and 1-2 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 2-3 capsules or 1/4-1/2 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal.

Phase 2: Week 3 and on (explanation below)
TravaCor 2-3 capsules 30 minutes prior to evening meal and 1-2 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 3-5 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 3-5 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to afternoon meal.

Phase 3: (explanation below)
TravaCor 2-3 capsules an hour before bedtime.
AdreCor 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to morning meal and 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 30 minutes prior to afternoon meal.

Retest in 4-6 weeks or sooner, if needed.

Phase 1 is the first step in balancing neurotransmitters and, therefore, may not target all the neurotransmitters that need to be addressed. During this phase, improvements in anxiousness, mood, or sleep may be observed. Side effects are generally mild, may include nausea, vomiting, or GI upset, and typically subside with continued product use. Side effects may also reduce when doses are lowered or taken with food. Extending Phase 1 may be necessary if the patient is still experiencing excess stimulation.

Phase 2 generally continues until neurotransmitter levels have been optimized and health is improved. The duration of Phase 2 is variable, with a minimum length of 3 months, and dependent upon individual patient responses. During this phase, doses may be adjusted to achieve desired results.

Phase 3 is important for maintaining adequate neurotransmitter levels. Without continued support, neurotransmitter levels will return to baseline levels. As a result, improved health may not be maintained.

All supplements recommended at mealtimes should be taken 30 minutes prior to eating.

TravaCor contains 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) to support serotonin, taurine to enhance GABA receptor activity, and theanine to block glutamate activity.

AdreCor is a formula designed to support adrenal function. It contains the amino acids N-acetyltyrosine, L-methionine, and L-histidine, as well as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from Green Tea leaves and Rhodiola rosea root extract, to support the body’s adrenal hormone and neurotransmitter systems. AdreCor is available in both capsules and citrus- flavored powder with 5 capsules equal to one scoop of powder."
I am glad that you have got advice and list of products to take to help you.

Lets hope that they will do the job.

I have another list of supplements to take, based on my Metabolic test that contains neurotransmitters.
I am little bit stressed by requirement to eat supplements 30 min before eating food.
I use food to push my pills down.

MarkLA

Awards
fyi, I had the Neuroscience test as well. Instead of Travacor my physician gave me 5HTP 100mg by Pure Encapsulations. She said to take it at about 4pm on an empty stomach.

Mark

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
fyi, I had the Neuroscience test as well. Instead of Travacor my physician gave me 5HTP 100mg by Pure Encapsulations. She said to take it at about 4pm on an empty stomach.

Mark
How long ago was the test done?
Thoese supplements that you got as result of that test,
are they helping?

engival

Awards
  • Established
well shippen referred me to a doctor rosensweet, he'll be recommending my Protocol!

after i start the protocol i'll be testing in 2 months

engival

Awards
  • Established
MY norepinephrine and Dopamine too high and my serotonin and GABA level are too low.
my premature ejaculation factors are: the high epinephrine, dopamine and histamine level, or/and the low serotonin and GABA.
The the high epinephrine, dopamine and histamine level over-exciates my hypothalamus-pituitary axis for high oxytocin, testosterone and DHT level, and they over-excite the prostate for a fast ejaculation, in paricular, when my serotonin and GABA are too low to control the prostate.
Taurine is the precursor of GABA. my Tarurine level is too low for the GABA synthesis.
Glycine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, especially in the spinal cord, brainstem, and retina. It can be considered the main inhibitor of motor neurone activity in the spinal cord. Blocking its action with strychnine results in uncontrolled muscle spasms, convulsions, and respiratory arrest. Glycine is a required co-agonist along with glutamate for NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartic acid) receptors. In contrast to the inhibitory role of glycine in the spinal cord, this behaviour is facilitated at the (NMDA) glutaminergic receptors which are excitatory. In this regard, i'm OK since my glutamate level is within the nromal range.

MY erectile problem is due to a high Agmatine level.
Agmatine inhibits nitric oxide synthase (NOS) responsible for the erectile neurotransmitter nitrc oxide production.
The major metabolic pathways for arginine involve primarily the conversion of arginine to citrulline by NOS, where Nitric Oxide is released; conversion of arginine to ornithine by arginas; and, conversion of arginine to agmatine by arginine decarboxylase (ADC). When your agmatine level is out of range, my nitric oxide production in the smooth muscle is likely shut down.

MarkLA

Awards
How long ago was the test done?
Thoese supplements that you got as result of that test,
are they helping?
My tests were late August 2007. I did feel a difference, but this was at the same time where I changed my diet to increase cholesterol (eggs, steak, etc.), so I'm not sure whether these supplements or the diet or something else made me feel better. (Better = more energy, more positive)

In the afternoon, I am taking 5HTP to boost Serotonin.

In the morning, I am taking ExcitaPlus which is supposed to boost Dopamine.

The results of all of the diet and supplements were that I felt somewhat better. My LH went from 2 to 5, my T increased 20% or so, but was still hypogonadal. So now I am taking the supplements plus T gel.

Mark

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
MY norepinephrine and Dopamine too high and my serotonin and GABA level are too low.
my premature ejaculation factors are: the high epinephrine, dopamine and histamine level, or/and the low serotonin and GABA.
The the high epinephrine, dopamine and histamine level over-exciates my hypothalamus-pituitary axis for high oxytocin, testosterone and DHT level, and they over-excite the prostate for a fast ejaculation, in paricular, when my serotonin and GABA are too low to control the prostate.
Taurine is the precursor of GABA. my Tarurine level is too low for the GABA synthesis.
Glycine is an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system, especially in the spinal cord, brainstem, and retina. It can be considered the main inhibitor of motor neurone activity in the spinal cord. Blocking its action with strychnine results in uncontrolled muscle spasms, convulsions, and respiratory arrest. Glycine is a required co-agonist along with glutamate for NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartic acid) receptors. In contrast to the inhibitory role of glycine in the spinal cord, this behaviour is facilitated at the (NMDA) glutaminergic receptors which are excitatory. In this regard, i'm OK since my glutamate level is within the nromal range.

MY erectile problem is due to a high Agmatine level.
Agmatine inhibits nitric oxide synthase (NOS) responsible for the erectile neurotransmitter nitrc oxide production.
The major metabolic pathways for arginine involve primarily the conversion of arginine to citrulline by NOS, where Nitric Oxide is released; conversion of arginine to ornithine by arginas; and, conversion of arginine to agmatine by arginine decarboxylase (ADC). When your agmatine level is out of range, my nitric oxide production in the smooth muscle is likely shut down.
Very interesting. So what is the solution to your ED and premature issues besides correcting them. Ie. how to correct them, since Ive been having a lot of the same as of late. I am already on a LOT of taurine daily....i noticed it helps a lot of other things as well. Any "cocktail" of supps to take prior to intimacy to help?

Edit: I also noticed that some new supplements are ADDING agmatine, such as somethign called "Blue Print" Now, if agmatine acts as you suggest, why would anyone want to supplement with it? It seems like you are implying that high agmatine LOWERS NO levels, while they are saying (I think) quite the opposite.

engival

Awards
  • Established
well i have to discuss with my doc about a protocol yet.

but according to HAN he recommends Sam-, 5 htp, theanine, taurine.

of course i have to get my thyroid and cortisol under control yet; increasing B12, iodine, mag, zinc, IRON yet.

im feeling good about my future; i feel im young enough once i get on a good protocol i should have a good recovery; now i know what the hell is really going on

im about to order GDX NutrEval Profile
GDX NutrEval Profile.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Id like to order it myself but not going to if insurance will not be picking up the tab. Just did 2 rheinlabs and a ADL organic acids test so ill wait to hear what dr. john says. Probably pick up some 5hpt also.

engival

Awards
  • Established
from what i heard is it can take 7-12 months to rebalance minerals and neurotransmitters and hormones ( ONCE YOU GET ON THE RIGHT PROTOCOL, and it can be challenging to get on the right protocol )

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
well i have to discuss with my doc about a protocol yet.

but according to HAN he recommends Sam-, 5 htp, theanine, taurine.

of course i have to get my thyroid and cortisol under control yet; increasing B12, iodine, mag, zinc, IRON yet.

im feeling good about my future; i feel im young enough once i get on a good protocol i should have a good recovery; now i know what the hell is really going on

im about to order GDX NutrEval Profile
GDX NutrEval Profile.
Good choice.
Do not forget about EstroEssence.