HCG and pregenlone

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
If one has low cholesterol and uses hcg will this lower pregenlone levels?
If they are not replaced and make one suspectible to estrogen's nasty side effects?

T800

T800

Awards
HCG is supposed to increase activity of P450SCC...the enzyme that converts Chol to Pregnenolone. I think it's one of the reasons that it is a staple in Dr John's program.

I don't think HGC alone is enough though. Even with HCG on board while using Test, my DHEA and Preg tanked. I think that's why Dr John has added Pregnenolone cream to his standard list.

Sonny

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate
HCG is supposed to increase activity of P450SCC...the enzyme that converts Chol to Pregnenolone. I think it's one of the reasons that it is a staple in Dr John's program.

I don't think HGC alone is enough though. Even with HCG on board while using Test, my DHEA and Preg tanked. I think that's why Dr John has added Pregnenolone cream to his standard list.

Sonny
I agree that pregnelone or even vitamin A defieicny might be a underlying issue with many people not even knowing it. I did feel better on pregnenolone cream and actually my e2 was dead in check with out any armidex and dht was coming down as well which makes me think this was definetly doing something. I ams still wiating on blood work its in but no one home to fax it to DAMN IT !!

My main issues control e2 and keep everything consistant. When I do good i run out of something then I just fall apart.
I was doing some research and people with stress are exposing them selves to increased infections because of the fact that the pregnenolone may be diverted to other hormones to fight off the infections leaving little for testosterone production and other parts of the cascade.
After a while preg gets depleted your hormones are low and detoxifcation pathways are jammed up allowing estrogen to run rampant through ones body creating havoc ..

T800

T800

Awards
HAN: Are you still using the OTC preg cream? I haven't tried any of mine yet. How long does that little 2oz bottle last? 15mg per pump, I believe.

Sonny

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
HAN: Are you still using the OTC preg cream? I haven't tried any of mine yet. How long does that little 2oz bottle last? 15mg per pump, I believe.

Sonny
NO i useing from compund pharmacy 50 mgs a day
but i am thinkign of getting some and doing 45 mgs a day from the 4 oz I tihnk it is. My consitpation is the freaken worse and its increasing my brain fog. Fiber does not help magnesium nothing seeming to move it I can only suspect its estrogen behind since I have been breaking out in rashes under my arms again,BAD BO that deordinates do not stop,and horrible muscle spasm to where i will be lying down and my arm will jump up and wake me up!! One time i smack my self in the head and never even knew it !! just recently every time I do my e2 is up in the 72 Sitll waiting on results of the blood test to ge faxed. I also started uppong potassium a bit as well to see if if that will help get things moving as well. its interanl anxiety coming from homrones i have an idea about..

I wish I knew how aldosterone fits in the puzzle beacuse it on the high and cortisol urine are off the rocker which I wish i knew it was too much or not enough (biounavailable ) because that can depelte potassium as well..Which i have alot of signs of deficiencies that for sure

potassium is going up to 5 grams a day and sodum to 3 grams

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
NO i useing from compund pharmacy 50 mgs a day
but i am thinkign of getting some and doing 45 mgs a day from the 4 oz I tihnk it is. My consitpation is the freaken worse and its increasing my brain fog. Fiber does not help magnesium nothing seeming to move it I can only suspect its estrogen behind since I have been breaking out in rashes under my arms again,BAD BO that deordinates do not stop,and horrible muscle spasm to where i will be lying down and my arm will jump up and wake me up!! One time i smack my self in the head and never even knew it !! just recently every time I do my e2 is up in the 72 Sitll waiting on results of the blood test to ge faxed. I also started uppong potassium a bit as well to see if if that will help get things moving as well. its interanl anxiety coming from homrones i have an idea about..

I wish I knew how aldosterone fits in the puzzle beacuse it on the high and cortisol urine are off the rocker which I wish i knew it was too much or not enough (biounavailable ) because that can depelte potassium as well..Which i have alot of signs of deficiencies that for sure

potassium is going up to 5 grams a day and sodum to 3 grams
Sometimes I will get muscle cramps, calf of feet, Tonic water helps, it contains Qunine.

MacDonnell

Awards
Guys, what is the difference between oral and topical pregnenalone (in terms of effectiveness)? I know Dr. John prefers topical. Dr. Mariano prefers oral. Are there advantages/disadvantages of one vs. the other?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Guys, what is the difference between oral and topical pregnenalone (in terms of effectiveness)? I know Dr. John prefers topical. Dr. Mariano prefers oral. Are there advantages/disadvantages of one vs. the other?
Topical suppose to convert more towards progesterone pathway aids in dht
Topical may not be absorbed properly due to thyroid issues which dr mariano people 90% are as well as adrenals.so sublinqual or compunded suspension may be way to go !!
oral may not be so bioavailable.
have you asked him the difference

how much you taking ? orally if going oral I would go sublinqual probably 50 mgs with 25 mgs Time released DHEA

MacDonnell

Awards
I think it's 100 mg (It's the Life Extension brand, I believe.)

T800

T800

Awards
Dr Mariano has told me that he prefers oral preg because it is more predictable in its role as a neurotransmitter...not necessarily in its role as a pathway rebalancer.

While on Test + HCG, I was on 200mg of oral preg and found that it did little to nothing for serum levels of Pregnenolone or DHEA.

Sonny

MacDonnell

Awards
Dr Mariano has told me that he prefers oral preg because it is more predictable in its role as a neurotransmitter...not necessarily in its role as a pathway rebalancer.

While on Test + HCG, I was on 200mg of oral preg and found that it did little to nothing for serum levels of Pregnenolone or DHEA.

Sonny
Hey Sonny. Glad to hear you're doing a bit better on the Dermacrine. Thanks for the info. I'm wondering if maybe a combination of oral and topical might be a good way to go...esp. if you have very low concentrations in the body.

Jim

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Dr. C said to take Vitamin E at the time of injecting HCG.