HCG and pregenlone

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

HCG and pregenlone

If one has low cholesterol and uses hcg will this lower pregenlone levels?
    If they are not replaced and make one suspectible to estrogen's nasty side effects?

2. Registered User
    Answers

HCG is supposed to increase activity of P450SCC...the enzyme that converts Chol to Pregnenolone. I think it's one of the reasons that it is a staple in Dr John's program.

I don't think HGC alone is enough though. Even with HCG on board while using Test, my DHEA and Preg tanked. I think that's why Dr John has added Pregnenolone cream to his standard list.

Sonny
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T800 View Post
    HCG is supposed to increase activity of P450SCC...the enzyme that converts Chol to Pregnenolone. I think it's one of the reasons that it is a staple in Dr John's program.

I don't think HGC alone is enough though. Even with HCG on board while using Test, my DHEA and Preg tanked. I think that's why Dr John has added Pregnenolone cream to his standard list.

Sonny
    I agree that pregnelone or even vitamin A defieicny might be a underlying issue with many people not even knowing it. I did feel better on pregnenolone cream and actually my e2 was dead in check with out any armidex and dht was coming down as well which makes me think this was definetly doing something. I ams still wiating on blood work its in but no one home to fax it to DAMN IT !!

My main issues control e2 and keep everything consistant. When I do good i run out of something then I just fall apart.
    I was doing some research and people with stress are exposing them selves to increased infections because of the fact that the pregnenolone may be diverted to other hormones to fight off the infections leaving little for testosterone production and other parts of the cascade.
    After a while preg gets depleted your hormones are low and detoxifcation pathways are jammed up allowing estrogen to run rampant through ones body creating havoc ..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

HAN: Are you still using the OTC preg cream? I haven't tried any of mine yet. How long does that little 2oz bottle last? 15mg per pump, I believe.

Sonny
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

HAN: Are you still using the OTC preg cream? I haven't tried any of mine yet. How long does that little 2oz bottle last? 15mg per pump, I believe.

Sonny
    NO i useing from compund pharmacy 50 mgs a day
    but i am thinkign of getting some and doing 45 mgs a day from the 4 oz I tihnk it is. My consitpation is the freaken worse and its increasing my brain fog. Fiber does not help magnesium nothing seeming to move it I can only suspect its estrogen behind since I have been breaking out in rashes under my arms again,BAD BO that deordinates do not stop,and horrible muscle spasm to where i will be lying down and my arm will jump up and wake me up!! One time i smack my self in the head and never even knew it !! just recently every time I do my e2 is up in the 72 Sitll waiting on results of the blood test to ge faxed. I also started uppong potassium a bit as well to see if if that will help get things moving as well. its interanl anxiety coming from homrones i have an idea about..

I wish I knew how aldosterone fits in the puzzle beacuse it on the high and cortisol urine are off the rocker which I wish i knew it was too much or not enough (biounavailable ) because that can depelte potassium as well..Which i have alot of signs of deficiencies that for sure

potassium is going up to 5 grams a day and sodum to 3 grams
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    NO i useing from compund pharmacy 50 mgs a day
    but i am thinkign of getting some and doing 45 mgs a day from the 4 oz I tihnk it is. My consitpation is the freaken worse and its increasing my brain fog. Fiber does not help magnesium nothing seeming to move it I can only suspect its estrogen behind since I have been breaking out in rashes under my arms again,BAD BO that deordinates do not stop,and horrible muscle spasm to where i will be lying down and my arm will jump up and wake me up!! One time i smack my self in the head and never even knew it !! just recently every time I do my e2 is up in the 72 Sitll waiting on results of the blood test to ge faxed. I also started uppong potassium a bit as well to see if if that will help get things moving as well. its interanl anxiety coming from homrones i have an idea about..

I wish I knew how aldosterone fits in the puzzle beacuse it on the high and cortisol urine are off the rocker which I wish i knew it was too much or not enough (biounavailable ) because that can depelte potassium as well..Which i have alot of signs of deficiencies that for sure

potassium is going up to 5 grams a day and sodum to 3 grams
    Sometimes I will get muscle cramps, calf of feet, Tonic water helps, it contains Qunine.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Guys, what is the difference between oral and topical pregnenalone (in terms of effectiveness)? I know Dr. John prefers topical. Dr. Mariano prefers oral. Are there advantages/disadvantages of one vs. the other?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MacDonnell View Post
    Guys, what is the difference between oral and topical pregnenalone (in terms of effectiveness)? I know Dr. John prefers topical. Dr. Mariano prefers oral. Are there advantages/disadvantages of one vs. the other?
    Topical suppose to convert more towards progesterone pathway aids in dht
    Topical may not be absorbed properly due to thyroid issues which dr mariano people 90% are as well as adrenals.so sublinqual or compunded suspension may be way to go !!
    oral may not be so bioavailable.
    have you asked him the difference

how much you taking ? orally if going oral I would go sublinqual probably 50 mgs with 25 mgs Time released DHEA
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I think it's 100 mg (It's the Life Extension brand, I believe.)
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Dr Mariano has told me that he prefers oral preg because it is more predictable in its role as a neurotransmitter...not necessarily in its role as a pathway rebalancer.

While on Test + HCG, I was on 200mg of oral preg and found that it did little to nothing for serum levels of Pregnenolone or DHEA.

Sonny
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Dr Mariano has told me that he prefers oral preg because it is more predictable in its role as a neurotransmitter...not necessarily in its role as a pathway rebalancer.

While on Test + HCG, I was on 200mg of oral preg and found that it did little to nothing for serum levels of Pregnenolone or DHEA.

Sonny
    Hey Sonny. Glad to hear you're doing a bit better on the Dermacrine. Thanks for the info. I'm wondering if maybe a combination of oral and topical might be a good way to go...esp. if you have very low concentrations in the body.

Jim
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Dr. C said to take Vitamin E at the time of injecting HCG.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Dr. C said to take Vitamin E at the time of injecting HCG.
    Could it be that vitamin E can also act as an analog for LH

14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Could it be that vitamin E can also act as an analog for LH

I read somewhere that vitamin E increases leydig cell sensitivity to LH...
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MarkLA View Post
    I read somewhere that vitamin E increases leydig cell sensitivity to LH...
    yeah its got something to do with lh or LH sensitivity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hcg and suppression
    By pcazar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2004, 10:40 AM
  2. HCG and Acne
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 02:20 PM
  3. Mixing HCG and prop.
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 04-04-2004, 09:09 PM
  4. HCG and a 6 week cycle
    By pcazar in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:27 PM
  5. The neccessity of HCG, and methyl 1-test?
    By Tiabin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 07:27 PM