t to e conversion

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
If some one shbg was elevated and through dietary changes and some herbal combinations shbg was decreased but e2 remained unchaned could the increase in FT cause excessive 2 symptoms to be more pronouned? Reason why i an saying this i starteddr delgados formula which is transdermal has transdermal DHEA and I think it has increased my ft really high but also freeing up more e2 as well. Does this make sense. Actually I got a blood work done 2 weeks after started transdermal formula with no armidex. For first few days I felt awesome like super man then all of sudden all my e2 syptoms came back full force and even worse then before, severe constipation, brain fog, horrible joint pains, and really premature ejaculation (call me minute man), emotionally numb, and slightly depressed. Does this make sense?

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're making more E to me!

Arimidex can be very handy. Luckily, my doctor prescribes it for me.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
If some one shbg was elevated and through dietary changes and some herbal combinations shbg was decreased but e2 remained unchaned could the increase in FT cause excessive 2 symptoms to be more pronouned? Reason why i an saying this i starteddr delgados formula which is transdermal has transdermal DHEA and I think it has increased my ft really high but also freeing up more e2 as well. Does this make sense. Actually I got a blood work done 2 weeks after started transdermal formula with no armidex. For first few days I felt awesome like super man then all of sudden all my e2 syptoms came back full force and even worse then before, severe constipation, brain fog, horrible joint pains, and really premature ejaculation (call me minute man), emotionally numb, and slightly depressed. Does this make sense?
What counts is
FreeT
and
FreeE2

assuming unchanged
TotalT
and
E2
lovering of SHBG
should create increase
FreeT
and
FreeE2

you may like first and do not care about the other.

do this tests to sort things out:

Estradiol, Free, LC/MS/MS (36169X)
Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)